another princess for Papa❤️😍

Two months later.....
Riddhima! Baby are u okay? Do u need help?

Vansh POV...
What happened to her all of a sudden she just woke up and rushed to the washroom and I'm really worried cause she's been puking for so long.

Riddhima POV....
I woke up feeling really exhausted and nauseated I don't know what happened Suddenly I was okay yesterday only.

Riddhima- vansh don't worry I'm okay just felt nauseous.

Vansh- just! Seriously? just! Do you know how much u mean to me! I'm calling the doctor right now!

Riddhima was about to say something but she stopped cause vansh was shooting death glares at her.

After a while.....
Vansh-doc what's wrong with my wife?

Doc-Congrats vr your wife is pregnant!

Vansh POV...
I was beyond happy when I heard the news of Riddhima's pregnancy! I was yet again going to be a dad and this time I can see my child grow infront of my eyes and see riddhu in all the stages of her pregnancy.

Riddhima POV....
I'm going to be a mom again??? I'm going to feel those beautiful feelings of motherliness again??? And Vanya is going to get a sibling.

Vansh- tnx so much doc! Tnx for this great news!

After the doctor left vansh and Riddhima looked at each other with love and took baby steps towards her and kissed her forehead with all the love in him.

Vansh-tnx Riddhima for this gift. I feel so lucky to have you by my side. This little bundle of joy growing inside you has brightened my whole life again I love you ❤️.

Riddhima- I'm the lucky one vansh to be the mother of ur children. I love you too ❤️.

Nine months later....
It's been an emotional rollercoaster with my pregnant wife and her mood swings! One time she told me she wants to eat the soap in the washroom then another time she told me she wants to eat baby powder! I still can't believe it's already been nine months and right now we're in the delivery room cause the labour pains are going to start any moment from now.But still I love her cute antics and her pregnancy has made her grown even more beautiful with that motherly glow on her face.
The delivery started it was truly a terrifying scene to watch! Riddhima held onto my hand tightly as she was delivering our baby.
I felt tears in my eyes when I heard our little angel crying.
Riddhima had fallen asleep due to tiredness.

Doc- congrats Mr vansh it's a girl!

Vansh- thank you soo Soo much doc!

Doctor- we'll take her to wash up and then bring her to you.

After a while.....
Riddhima woke up.
Riddhima-Vansh where's our dau... She didn't complete her sentence when the sight infront of her awwed her.
Vansh sleep with their daughter on his chest.she walked slowly to them and picked her up in her arms and adored her little baby.

Riddhima- hi baby! Mumma here! Welcome to the world. I see u were having fun on Papa's chest. have so many people to let u meet aunt sejal, aunt siya aunt ishani uncle Aryan and most importantly your big sis Vanya who has been excited to see you ever since she heard about u.

Their talk was interrupted by vansh's voice...

She's beautiful right? That's our baby.....our Rivana.

Riddhima- hmm rivana not bad at all vansh.

They packed up and went home.

4 months later....
Little rivana was sitting in her  stroller giggling cause big sis vanu was making funny faces at her.

And vansh and Riddhima were just sitting at a corner enjoying the beautiful sight infront of them.

To be continued....