daddy's girl❤️🥰

Vanya's room...
Baby rivana was crying...
Vanya-mumma! She's crying again!

Riddhima- I think she's hungry wait let me feed her.
Riddhima took baby and sent her to their room.
Awwn baby is hungry mumma is so sorry baby girl mumma is going to feed you ok?

Riddhima entered the room and put baby on her lap then she raised up her top and put her nipple in baby's mouth.
Baby sucked till she fell asleep.

Riddhima-Awwn baby fell asleep.
Let's go put u in Vanya siso's room ok.

After a while...
Vansh came back from work to find Riddhima already asleep. He went toward her and kissed her forehead and then caressed her hair. Good night sweetheart.

Next day...
Vansh was taking a stroll in the garden with his 4 month old daughter in his arms. He was adoring her.Her tiny fingers, he small cute nose her cute little eyes and her cherry coloured small lips.

Riddhima came there and awwed at the sight in front of her.
Riddhima-are you going to stare at her all day?

Vansh- she's so beautiful no? Just like her mumma. Riddhima when ragini betrayed me I made up my mind to never fall in love again but after meeting you I couldn't help but fall for you not for your physical appearance but for who you are inside.
You know if someone told me we'd be having a baby 7 months after our marriage I'd have laughed my ass out and called that person crazy. What would I do without you sweetheart? Thanks for coming into my life. I love you to death.

Riddhima-vansh you mean a lot to me and nothing or no one can change that. I'm not interested in your past all I wanna do is make new memories with you. And I think that ragini bitch takes a bowl of crazy flakes every morning which is why she let go of something as precious as you are!😂

Riansh looked at each other with love and shared a passionate kiss in between the kiss baby woke up  and vansh groaned cause he was having so much fun 😝.

Riddhima- ooh Mr raisinghania has been disturbed by his angel!

Vansh-uff Riddhima I just started having fun but it got stopped 😭.
Riddhima chuckled.

Riddhima-patience Mr Raisinghania! 😂 Trust me I'm all yours.

Vansh-but I want you now😭😭😂!
He whined like a child.

Riddhima- okay but first let's put this trouble making princess to bed.

Riddhima sent baby rivana to vanya's room and placed her in her cradle.

Vansh immediately pulled Riddhima towards himself .

Vansh-You've put your little baby to sleep now it's your big baby's turn.
He carried her on his shoulders.

Riddhima- we'll someone's impatient today 😏.

Vansh- worry about yourself Mrs Raisinghania because you've turned me on so badly I promise I'm gonna rip you appart in bed😏.

They reached their room vansh put her on the bed and got ontop of her and claimed her as his again. Riddhima's moans and vansh's groans could be heard as he was fulfilling his promise...his promise to rip he apart.

The end.

To be continued...