The prince and Princess

Once upon a time, there was A king, queen, princess, prince, and 2 Sir's.
They lived as a happy family while the king and queen ruled their rightful throwns. The princess and prince were a little mean, had trust issues, and give many people death stares for no reason. The princess and prince had a beautiful friendship and ruling by their parents side together, they never left each others side.
It was a bright morning like always, but loud as fuck, The Shigaraki Clan had to be the most loudest Royal Family you'll ever meet.

Tenko: SISSY!!! I FOUND CHOCOLATE!!

Hana: WHERE!? GIVE ME SOME!!!

Tenko: NO! IT'S MINE

Hana: GIVE IT!

Hana then started to run up to the boy with a big chocolate bar, she then jumped up and tackled him.

Tenko: IT'S MINE!!!

Hana: GIVE IT!!

Tenko: *screams like a girl" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

A few seconds later 2 people walks in, they had shiny golden pj's, and looked sleepy as fuck.

Sako: now what on earth are you little shit's doing!?

Kurogiri: it's legit 8:00 in the fucking morning!!

Tenko: just to let y'all know... We do not give 2 fucks about yall's beauty sleep

Hana: I just want this chocolate bar but mr selfish won't give me some!

Tenko: I DON'T CARE I FOUND IT FIRST!!

The 2 adults then looked at each other in complete annoyance, then walked back into their room and went back to sleep. And then the queen came out of her room and snagged the chocolate bar, opened it, then took a bite.

Nao: it's mine now bitches

The queen then walked back to her room and shut the door, while her son and daughter gave the stankiest look in history.

Tenko: well... Since we got our chocolate bar tooken away, what do you wanna do now

Hana: hmmmm, maybe... We can put on our best Royal outfit and take a ride in our carriage around town and show it off to the broke peasants?

Tenko: oh my Lord... We are so evil

Hana: yep

Tenko: welp, let's do it!

The prince and princess soonly then rushed to their rooms and put on their best outfits. And then rushed out to show each other what they put on, Tenko had a Black and gold outfit, with white gloves that only covered 2 of his fingers, a styled lookin neck tissue, black shoes, and his hair styled in a low ponytail.
On the other hand, Hana was dressed in a black glitter filled dress, with black stylish gloves, and Wearing a golden necklace, and some black glitter heels with her hair styled in a high ponytail. And they both wore their black crowns to finish the look.

Tenko: Jesus we. Are. Spoiled.

Hana: And we love it!

Tenko: HELL YEA!

Hana: now, shall we show this town who still rules

Tenko: we shall dear sister

The 2 Royal siblings then walked down the stairs then told their parents they were going out to be spoiled brats.

Nao: Okay babies don't be long!

AFO: rub it in them peasants faces real good!

Hana: we will! Baii!

Soonly after saying bye to their parents, they then walked out the door. Tenko helped Hana into the carriage then got in himself.
(Gentleman)

-Time Skip-
The Royal Teens soonly made it to their destination, As soon as the carriage stopped a million people stopped what they were doing and stared at what looked like the brats of the town. The prince then opened the door and got out of the carriage, he then held out his hand just so the princess could step out without falling.
Everyone then started whispering and glaring at the Royal brats... Well what their known as, but as soon as they started walking a poor teen (sero) grabbed Hana by her dress, and pleaded for money.

Hana: oh look ten! A broke. Homeless. Peasant!

Tenko: tch! I wonder what the hell went wrong?

The poor teen still tugging on hana's dress started to frown, so he shouted something that he would regret.

Sero: oh please! Your both nothing but a bunch of brats! Your useless!

Hana then punched the poor teen square in the face and patted the dust off her dress that the poor teen left.

Hana: ugh! How dare you!

Tenko: and calling us useless!? Bitch look at yourself!!

Sero: YOU ARE JUST USELESS QUIRKLESS BRATS!!

Hana: ... QUIRKLESS!?

Tenko: last time I checked I decayed a person for getting mud on my outfit

Hana: and I remember boosting his head into fucking space!

Sero: ...

The poor teen then became quiet looking down.

Sero: I am sorry... Prince and princess

Tenko: yea... Better be, respect your Rulers bitch!!

Hana: or you'll end up the same as that man

The 2 Royal's then pushes on and walked around buying clothes, food, and more chocolate.

Hana: Ten!?

Tenko: yes dear sister?

Hana: what do you think of this white dress?

Tenko: hmmm, I don't think that suits you

Hana: I quess...

Tenko: besides I already picked out 20 dresses for you to try on

Hana: wait really!?

Tenko: yep, here try this on

-30 minutes of trying on 20 dresses-

Hana: okay, I have chosen what dresses I wanted, did you choose your clothes ten?

Tenko: yep! Now let's go I wanna go to another store

Hana: okie

The 2 Royal's then made their way to the cash register and paid for their clothes, they then left and headed to their carriage to put everything they bought in the carriage cause they buy lots of things.
But then they heard something unusual and looked to their right, and saw another princess with a beautiful Short white dress with a yellow fade at the bottom that had glitter laces all over. And her shoes were glowing gold, and she had her hair styled in messy buns but her crown made it look fabulous. But then they saw a prince, he had also a yellow and white outfit like tenko, his shoes were so clear white, and his crown golden as well.
Tenko and Hana were confused on where they came from, but they didn't care because they were just like them, they bully peasants as well.

Tenko: Hana?

Hana: hm?

Tenko: we're about to make some new friends

Hana: indeed

A few seconds later the other prince and princess stopped bullying the peasant and look to their left and saw another prince and princess.

Himiko: hey babe look! The prince and princess of this village

Jin: wow... They look like brats for sure!

Himiko: I think we're about to have a beautiful friendship

1113 words