His name is.....

"It was 3 year. Those 3 year... will never be forgotten." You woke up abruptly to a dream that would soon change your life.

Your day when as it normally did... You woke up and when to school. You wore the cloths you would normally wear on the weekends. Your school had uniforms but you decided not to wear them. Cu.z honestly you found them uncomfortable. The only time you wore them was when the principal was coming into class for a 'report'. When you new he was just trying to hook up with your teacher. "Gross" you thought as you saw your teacher and the principal 'flirting' . The rest of the class was talking about shit you couldn't care about. For example, The girls were talking about boys and their crushes. And the guys were talking about how hot the girls in class were; more specifically, you. You couldn't wait for class to be over. For multiple reasons. One of them being, you wanted to go meet your friends for lunch. The second and the most obvious, you wanted nothing to do with anyone in your class. Particularly, Christian. He was your arch nemesis. He acted like he was better that everyone, especially you. He was like the ultimate evil boss in a video game. Or the most evil villain in an anime.

Timeskip

Your class was finally over. As soon as the bell rung you walked of the classroom calmly. Then proceed to run to the roof. As soon as you got to the roof you saw the only people you liked in school; Alice, Chi and Haru. Alice, Chi, Haru were your best friend, you had known them since you were 5. Haru was like an older brother to you 3. However, like most brothers; he was extremely protective. Like seriously, you got partnered with a guy named Shane. You didn't have a problem with him. You guys were actually friends and in love. Mostly because his name started with the same two letters as the guy you were truly in love with. You loved him for many, many reasons. First was his laid back personality. Second was his initiative to take charge and help his friends. And lastly, he was the most beautiful and handsome guy you ever laid eyes on. Though you two never had a real conversation. You two had also never really met before. But you loved everything about him. Theres something I forgot to tell you readers, his name and where he was from. Well his name is........

Date: Thursday May 27, 2021