Part 1 - How Could She?

I watched his enormously hard, blood filled, vein encrusted pre-cum leaking dick head slide across her delicate pussy lips. He was not entering her but rather he would just rub the head up and down her slit.

I watched as he would slide it down to just above what I knew was her asshole and then up, up through the folds of her pussy lips and over her clitoris. Each time he would do this she would utter a soft moan. I watch as each time his dickhead would only partially disappear into the folds of her vagina. I knew he was so close to accomplishing the total penetration of her but restraining at the same time. I believe he was also waiting for her to stop what was unfolding before us. We all knew that we were on the cusp of a point of no return.

This was the first time that she had ever allowed me the knowledge that she was being unfaithful. That someone other than me, her husband of all these years was about to enter her matrimonial playground.

I watched, transfixed on what was happening before me. I saw that his dickhead was glistening with pre-cum and of her lubrication. The lubrication that up until now I thought was reserved for just me.

I was wrong, she was about to share it with a total stranger to me.