The journey to the Forbidden Land 

The next morning Zoey woke up to something beside her it was a piece of paper with a note attached to it Zoey started to bark and bark then Tyler woke up and said Zoey it's 7:00am what are you Barking at. Zoey gives the paper to Tyler and he reads it the note says to whom who ever finds this note help I've been captured by big guys they took me to a place called the forbidden Land so please help they think I have something that want please help me out

Kaycee
After Tyler read the note he hurried into the house to wake up Angela he sprinted into the bed where Angela was sound asleep. Angela wake up.Tyler it's 7:15am what's going on this better be good Zoey found something look said Tyler. Angela took the note from Zoey after she finished reading it she said Tyler rally up the troops we have work to do. But Angela we don't know where the Forbidden Land is. Just then Zoey knew what to do, Guys I know how to get there just follow me I'll show you but first I want to show you something. So Zoey lead them to Kaycee's backyard despite the mess from Kaycee's capture two days ago but Tyler and Angela made it to Zoey's dog house, What are we doing here Zoey? Angela asked  come inside Zoey replied I don't think Angela and me won't fit in there Tyler said. Oh this isn't an ordinary dog house said Zoey as she held down a tree branch just then Zoey's dog house began to change into a mission control. Just then the rest of the team showed up. woah Tyler Angela is just me or did your house change over night said Winston in excitement Tyler replied no this is Zoey's house. Nice decor said Rachel. it looks great Zoey give me a high four said Brett just then while everyone was talking Angela said ok everyone now that we are all here together we have to figure out way to save our friend Kaycee. Angela is right Brett said Zoey do you have that note you found asked Tyler yes Zoey replied. Zoey handed the note to Tyler Zoey told Tyler to scan it on the super computer wow I thought this was just a regular computer said Brett well it's not it a 4,000 hp super computer that can detect anything it has everything you could possibly want in a computer it has a satellite, GPS, internet and a bunch of other standard equipment be careful when using it Zoey warned it's a highly sensitive device now here is where the note was written  What's that island called Zoey looked it up and it said The Forbidden Island the description said No one goes there comes out alive beware of traps unknown dangers can occur come at your own risk. Zoey read well my young hero's this might be where those two big guys took Kaycee. I remember said Winston me to said Tyler so everyone let's suit up and let's go wait. not without these Zoey held up that looked like ordinary watches but they weren't ordinary watches they were Super Level Six high tech communicator watches it has everything they need if they get separated during they're mission also it has a built in locator but the down fall is only a level Six member can use them and each one has the super hero's first initial on it Zoey said be wise when using them if you have trouble with the watch or it gets damaged bring it to me asap understand, they all agreed ok everyone let's suit up and let's go Tyler instructed but we all need to be careful while we rescue Kaycee we leave tomorrow morning at first light let's go get some rest. The next morning everyone was ready to go rescue their friend ok everyone let's move out so our young heroes went to the forbidden island Zoey went with them. So Tyler and the rest of the Super Level Six Alliance woke and started their journey to recuse their friend but then they start to wonder how are they going to reach the forbidden island. Hey Tyler how are we going to reach the forbidden island? Winston asked, Well judging by the readings on this map I say probably by boat Tyler said ,one problem said Angela, what's that Tyler said that place could have guards and watching what is going on. Then Zoey nudge Angela's leg to get her attention.

 Then Zoey nudge Angela's leg to get her attention