The First Talk

The boys Name is Tony he was helping on a field with his parents and he saw a girl who he thought was absolutely adorable they had never really spoken to each other so he messaged her and they spoke for a while and he brought up that he liked her response put the biggest smile on his face because she liked him to her name was Fay as they got to know each other they grew fonder of each other and one day he asked her out and to his surprise she said "Yes" they where really happy together but she ended it due to some issues she had but they stayed friends but still never talk as much until they leave a group they used to hang out with then they hung out after she introduced him to her best friend Brae. After a long period of getting to know each other, it would turn out that Fay has liked Tony for a long time but was too scared to say anything. Once they got closer to each other they gave each other pet names for each other and promise to stay with each other even if they aren’t dating but they both really hope that the problem stopping them from being together as they both like each other very much. When they are asked if they are dating they say no because they aren’t they are “seeing each other “ as they prefer to say they are doing this to see how things go before putting a label on it.