How To Fuck A Hydro Harbinger

One long day of world quests, commissions, and crossing paths with a certain Shneznayan redhead filled your schedule. You were already quite tired from the busy day. As it was already reaching sunset, you were ready to slump on the bed of your inn and ramble to Paimon on how the same man who almost flooded all of Liyue asked you out to eat.

Though, you couldn't quite decline, with the low mora you had and his offer to pay, It was practically free food at this moment. You made your way to the elevator and walked over to Verr Goldet.

"Hey Verr, could I get the keys to my room?" You flashed her a warm smile.

"Ah sure, no problem traveller." She replied with a smile of her own, handing you a small bronze key.

"Thanks." You said, and with that begins your quest to have a long ramble to Paimon, talking about the tiring things you had to deal with.

Opening the door to your room, you change into a more comfortable wear. Placing your sword next to your bed.

"Sooo how was your day?" Paimon grinned, floating towards you.

"Tiring... So much quests and commissions, it's almost like we're their errand boy or something." You complained flopping on the bed.

"Ugh tell me about it, Paimon knows it's very tiring" the fairy grumbled.

"Oh but get this Paimon, remember Childe?" You perk up.

"Ooh! Paimon remembers, isn't he the stinky harbinger that almost flooded Liyue?"

"Yeah, and get this, he asked me out to eat today." You sighed.

Rambling about Childe happened to be a topic that could last for hours apparently. By the time you finished it was already time for you to go to bed, afterall you had even more commissions to do the moment the clock hits 4am.

"No way... You know traveller, Paimon thinks you actually enjoyed this meet up." Paimon gave a smug look towards you.

"Wha- No way! I don't even like him, he's our enemy!" Your cheeks flushed red as you try to argue with the emergency food.

"Keep saying that, anyways Paimon is going to sleep" Paimon yawned, ignoring the onslaught of denial coming from you.

You sighed, deciding it's best that you get some shut eye yourself. Rolling over you rested on the pillow and let yourself drift into a dreamless slumber.

When you awoke, Paimon was still sound asleep, still softly snoring in the bed across from you. You decided to head out, the moon still high up in the sky. Checking the list of quest it seems that new commissions have already arrived, so you get dressed, grab your sword and head out for the day.

As you walked out from wangshu inn and onto the road, you noticed it was still 4am. One hour till sunrise you thought as you got your ping for the daily commissions. Stretching your limbs you felt the cold air brush past your hair, following where the commission should take place.

Everything went smoothly until you felt a presence behind you. With quick reflexes you summoned your sword and swung where the follower was supposed to be, however there was nobody. Just air and moonlight. Surprised you took a step back.

You bumped into something, no you bumped into someone. Your vision turned black as you were knocked out cold.

Waking up blindfolded, your fight or flight response was triggered. You feel a puddle below you, your feet submerged until the ankles in some liquid. Gliding your feet on the floor you feel the smooth texture of marble, similar to the ones at the domains.

🎉 You've finished reading How To Fuck A Hydro Harbinger || 𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕒 𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔠𝔱 🎉