Chapter 51

okay i probably messed up. now that you know that your lightning isn't your real quirk, let's just say aizawa never tried to erase it.

because it's not a quirk...

so it never would've worked...

and i never even thought of that...

so let's play pretend and pretend he never tried.

enjoy :)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

he lied.

he lied to you.

all your life.

'all my life... i thought my lightning was my quirk....'

'....lightning that i don't even know the name of.'

"ugh!" you yell out, covering your face in frustration. is this what betrayal feels like? yeah, you're dad was never there for you. 'but lying about my quirk? are you kidding me?!'

'my whole life, he told me my lightning was my quirk. how come the doctors or nurses who ever read through my files never told me? did he tell them to not tell me? why wouldn't he tell me.'

you feel anger boil your blood as you grip the bedsheets tightly. 'what kind of father lies to their child about their quirk? and even worse, he made me find out myself!'

i want your secrets to crush you in the worst way possible

'fuck you shigaraki. he probably knew and said that shit just because he knew how much of a lie my life is. what else is there? what else is my dad lying to me about?!'

beep..beep..beep

'calm down y/n. clear your mind.' you encourage yourself. you try to clear the fog that clouds your mind by looking around the room, checking the clock to be exact

5:10 am

you stare at clock with a glare, your dad and the truth taking over your mind again. you grit your teeth as you think about it over and over again.

beep.beep.beep

'stay calm y/n. think about something that makes you happy.'

green hair, green eyes.

beepbeepbeepbeepbeep

"FUCK!"

9:00 am.

"....ku

"....zuku"

"...izuku"

"izuku honey."

midoriya starts to stir awake, groaning as he's half awake-half asleep. "izuku hun." he hears a female voice call for him.

"hm" midoriya hums in a raspy voice, his eyes cracking open. "...awake" is all he hears.

"what?" midoriya asks in his morning voice, turning to see his mom through his blurry vision.

"shes awake." inko says, not taking her hand off her son's shoulder.

"what?"

"y/n, she's awake at the hospital."

as soon as your name and those words process into midoriya's mind, his eyes shoot open and he jolts up like he wasn't just battling with himself to stay up. inko immediately retracts her hand and backs up as she watches her son pace around his room, forcing his closet door open and grabbing random stuff.