He Leaves You When You're Pregnant (only Mikey and Luke)

Luke: You passed yet another billboard advertising the meet and greet. As you walked through the dark, murky streets of the city, it was hard to imagine that the boy you once loved was there, knowing nothing of you or the life he left behind. You looked down into the eyes of your two year old son, seeing nothing but the electrifying blue of your ex boyfriend. Luke had left you two years ago to chase his dreams, never regaining contact. He obviously didn’t love you enough to raise a child with you, so you never told him about Leon. You were going to, but he left you a note and took off, oblivious to the fact his child was growing in your womb. The blonde locks of your, Luke’s, young boy rubbed against your jeans as he jumped up to you, his father’s smile stretching across his dimpled cheeks. 

“Mummy! It’s the man that looks like me!” Leon giggled, his eyes lighting up at the sight of Luke on the billboard. It’s as though he knew his father, rather than the countless boyfriends you’d raced through after Luke. No one could compare to him. You were sixteen when Luke got you pregnant, now at eighteen, you worked three jobs and raised Leon alone. Everyday you wished to get a call, a desperate plea from Luke, him begging for you to love him. You did, but you couldn’t. You’d told yourself you didn’t need him, and you didn’t. Leon was the only boy in your life and he’s all you needed. He was your beauty, your sunshine, your happiness. Luke was famous, and you were you. That is how it would stay. When you made it passed the corner, you heard the high pitched screams of hundreds of fans. You groaned, despising anyone to give Luke his fame. You didn’t want him to be famous. You wanted him to be here, with you. Trying to pass by quickly, you made your way around the building, Leon gripping your hand tightly. Thinking you’d found a quiet path to walk on, you were surprised when the side door of the building came swinging open, four lanky bodies slipping out. You screeched in alarm, grabbing Leon and clutching him behind your back. The four boys looked at you, gobsmacked looks on their faces. It was then that you realised who they were: 5 Seconds of Summer, and at the far left stood the tall, broad shouldered boy you wished to avoid: Lucas Robert Hemmings. He took a sharp intake of breath, removing his sunglasses and staring deeply into your eyes. You wanted to look away, rip your eyes from his angelic beauty. You couldn’t. 

“Mummy?” a voice behind you asked. Luke’s head snapped from you to Leon, and then quickly back to you again. The boys followed suit, each of their eyes widening. Luke looked at you, tears brimming his gorgeous eyes. 

“I-is he mine?” he choked.

Michael: “So Y/N,” the interviewer asked, “how is Olivia?” You were an actress. You were currently promoting your latest film, appearing on a late night TV show in Britain, The Graham Norton Show. 

“Olivia? Oh she’s getting better thanks,” you said. Olivia was your two year old daughter, who’d recently been taken il. The media had no idea who the father was, never knowing about your’s and Michael’s relationship. It didn’t matter anyway, that was two years ago. He’d moved on; made something of his life; you both had. Michael was now a successful musician, everything he ever dreamed about. You had everything you needed, and your daughter was simply a blessing to your life. She made everything perfect. With Michael’s eyes, she was a bonny thing. It wasn’t often, but you sometimes caught yourself wishing Michael was there with you. He knew of your success obviously, but everyone thought Olivia was your’s and your current boyfriend’s. Your boyfriend was the one who helped you through the pregnancy. He was with you during your rise to fame and he was still here now. You loved him very much but you often wondered if Michael were there, would it be different? 

“Anyway,” Graham continued, “we have a very special surprise guest here tonight! We heard that this young man was in town and we just couldn’t resist the urge to have him on the show! So please, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Michael Clifford!” You suppressed a gasp as your thick-haired head shot up to see him enter the room. Tall, handsome, mesmerising, Michael Clifford had just walked in.

Hey wonderfuls..... This is the third update!!!! Again, its from Tumblr. This one is credited to PENGUINPOPTART on Tumblr.

I'm gonna try and get some One Direction in this too.

You guys should go check out my new book... It's called Harassed. It's an Ashton Irwin fanfic, but he isn't the one who's harassing the main character. The book is related to me in every way because I was being harassed and sexually assaulted by my ex boyfriend, so it would mean so much time if you guys read it and voted too. I've only got done with chapter one, but I'm almost done with chapter two.

Anywhore, hope you enjoyed and I will get some 1D and maybe some smut for you horny bitches lol.

Otay love ya!!!!!

Morgan