Prologue

The wind gently blows, your hair flowing along the direction of the breeze as you gaze out from the balcony. The sun shines brightly today and you bask under its warm touches, closing your eyes in the process as to not harm your eyes. "(First Name) dear!" Your grandmother calls, "It's time to go."

You heave a small sigh, taking one last glance before saying goodbye to the view. You descend the stairs and was greeted by your grandmother putting a bonnet over your head. She wraps the two ends of the fabric together and smacks your shoulders twice. "Your posture!" She scolds. You corrected your posture, shoulders automatically reacting to your grandmother's touch. "That's more like it."

She runs a hand over your cheek, gently caressing it before sighing. "Grandma will miss you." She says. Walking over to her, you close the gap between your bodies, enveloping her in a hug. She mirrors your actions, wrapping her arms around your body. "I'll miss you too, gran."

"Be safe, okay? Do write me a letter when you arrive at Inazuma." She says as she guides you outside the house. "Will do, gran. Do take care of yourself too." You both share one last hug before you enter the carriage. Through the window, you wave goodbye to your grandmother. She wipes a streak of tear away before signaling to the coachman that he could depart. "Goodbye, my granddaughter! Safe journey!"

The view of your house grew smaller and smaller as the carriage takes you further away into the distance. Not too long after, you arrived at Liyue's port. You thank the coachman who helped you unload your luggage before leaving you to attend to his next client.

You notice it is a busy day in Liyue. The merchants screaming here and there, selling their products as the port had received new fresh batches of fish from the Crux Fleet.

The wind was particularly strong at the port, your dress flowing at the side. Somehow, the knot of your bonnet came loose, your hat flying away as it follows the direction of the wind. "Oh no!"

Dropping your luggage onto the floor, you chase after your bonnet. And even if you do, your bonnet had flown too fast and had brought your hat to the clothed hands of a man. He had white hair with a streak of red on the right side. "This belongs to you I presume?"

"O-Oh, hold on..." You pant, stopping in your steps to catch your breath. Once you recovered, you smile at the man. "Thank you..."

"It's Kazu—"

The ship honks, signaling the departure in a while. With your bonnet now in your possession, you apologize to the man named Kazu. "I-I need to board the ship! Thank you, kind sir!" You scream before running off to where you last left your luggage.

He glances at your leaving form, a haiku forming in mind as being romantically responsible to acknowledge a beauty with poetry.

"A flash of color
as butterflies in the wind
beauty in leaving."

"