✨ 8 ✨

✨ 8 ✨— — — — — — — — —

✨ 8 ✨
— — — — — — — — —

you groaned, dim lights covering your vision as you fluttered your eyes open. you blinked twice before you could see everything clearly.

"morning, sleepyhead." six spoke, causing you to turn your head at her. she also looked tired, her hair sticking to her sweaty forehead.

"how do you know if it's morning?" you chuckled, rolling your eyes at her possibly false statement.

"isn't that what normal people say?" six groaned, shrugging.

"yes, but we aren't even close to normal." you scooted over to her, stating.

"true." six sighed. you noticed her change in behavior, which made you frown a bit.

"hey, don't worry, i'm sure we'll make it out." you rubbed her back comfortingly, which made her smile.

"yeah-"

"but no promises."

"that isn't comforting at all." six sweatdropped.

"i know, but it wouldn't be any more comforting if i lied." you snorted."

"right.." she smiled.

"okay, so now where's my comfort?" mono whined.

"yeah, no." six laughed.

"rude.." mono huffed, crossing his arms in a defensive manner.

you rolled your eyes at them playfully. oh how grateful you were to be with them. if it weren't for mono and six, who would've known where you'd be right now?

"should we start heading forward?" i asked, the two of them turning their attention to me and nodding in sync.

"great, these vents stink." you pinched your nose, trying to scare off the foul odor.

mono laughed quietly, still being mindful about where he was at.

you went first, falling out of the vents and into a large pile of shoes.

actually, large was an understatement.

"y/n?!" mono called, jumping into the pile of shoes.

"i'm okay!" your voice was muffled as you made your way onto the suitcase.

"thank god. six, you can come down now." mono said as he climbed onto the suitcase.