Chapter 3: 𝙾𝚑, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍

The next day Asia decided to turn into a better person to try and impress Mariella. She bought Mariella some roses to be nice. Mariella was surprised. "I thought you hated me? *sneeze* uh- sorry, I'm allergic to roses..." Mariella said as she sneezed again. "Oh... Sorry, I didn't know you were allergic... Well... I'm trying to change as a person... I was only mean cause I was trying to impress my mother..." Asia said while thinking if she should ask Mariella out. "Mariella- I... I need to ask you something..." Asia said while holding back her tears. "Stop the conversations! It's time to plan another concert!" Olivia screamed in her megaphone. Olivia knew that Asia was about to ask Mariella out, she wanted to ruin a perfect relationship for fun. Plus she's homophobic, and hated to see two girls get together. "Concert? I didn't know we were going to make ANOTHER concert right after the one from yesterday?" Casey said. Casey really wanted to ask Mariella out soon. Casey had no clue Mariella was lesbian. Olivia didn't know what to do for the concert since she only said it to stop Asia from asking Mariella out. Sh,e was in a rush. Olivia wasn't no ordinary homophobe, she wanted any homosexual to die. LGBTQ+ was against her religion. If only she knew that deep down she was really just jealous of people being in relationships, and deep down she just wanted a girlfriend. She thought to herself "Maybe I should make a concert based off of why LGBTQ+ is bad. That will show them!" So she told them all that they were going to be making a anti-LGBTQ+ concert. Everybody yelled at Olivia. "Are you some pressed Christian or something?" "I might be straight, but LGBTQ+ is 1000% valid" "Love is love, stay mad" Mariella was thinking of just retiring, she didn't want to work for a homophobe. But Asia was the one to stop her, Mariella was just so in love with her. Mariella wanted to make Olivia mad, so this was the day to confess to Asia.