Chapter 1

6th oct 1998

6th oct 1998 baby girl was born. This is day when Findara found their new ruler. The dark brown headed girl caught everyone's attention with her eyes dark as night and skin white as snow with the red blush on her cheeks as she cried for her mother.

As she moved her head to see her live less mother laying on the bed besides her. She cried for her mother to wake up but there was no signs of life other than her and the nurse who couldn't do anything other than cry. She came closer to the bed and picked up the baby from the bed and hugged her. She went outside the room and saw Mr Marco Rose sitting on a chair Devastated.

- Sir here you go

She said with tearful eyes and passed the innocent child to her father. Marco sober as he picked his daughter up.

- Lilly, Lilly Angela Rosé

Marco said with joyful eyes. You are just like your mother Lilly, same dark eyes as chocolate. Dark brown hair as your mother. She should've been so proud of you if she was alive. Her father said with tears. He hugged his daughter tight as promised her to love her more than anything.

Five years later

- No it mine!

Lilly shouted at her younger sibling Luke. Luke disagree with Lilly's statement and took the toy from Lilly's hand. Lilly cried her lungs out. Her eyes puffed red tears running out as tsunami.

All of this crying woke Maria up from her beauty sleep. She groaned in her sleep as she woke up. She crawled out of bed and put on her long pink gown with matching slippers. She took fast and angry steps out of the room towards Luke and Lilly.

- UGH you filthy little Brat! What do you think you are doing!

Maria yelled at her stepchild. Her eyes were boiling red as she death stare her daughter.

- s-sorry mother I was just asking Luke to give my toy back.

Lilly sobbed as she looked down. Tears running down her cheeks. She have always been scared of her mother the only thing she wanted was some love that she didn't get of her mother.

- first of all it's not mother it's mam when we are alone In front of your dad it's mother.

She spat out. Luke was grinding as he saw his sister getting scolded at.

- couldn't you just die as your mother did five years ago!

Maria yelled as she snatched the toy out of Lilly's hand and gave it to Luke with a smile. Marco came to the room with a confusion. He looked at Maria who apparently had a huge smile on her face. Lilly on other had took the chance to wipe her tears and smile because she knew what the consikvnns there could be if her father found out what just had happened.

- oh nothing honey we where just playing a game right Lilly?

She looked at Lilly as she right knew that Lilly was forced to do as she said. Lilly nodded and his father hugged Maria.

- oh honey I am so glad I found you. You love Lilly as your own daughter.

Maria hugged her husband back. Marco left the room as he had some meeting with royal friends. Maria gave Lilly a death stare and took Luke with her to give him a royal bath. On the way Luke laughed at Lilly and left.

Luke have always been the spoiled one. They shared the same type of face futures but still they where so different as person.

Lilly got back in her room and started crying she walked to her desk and looked at the drawing she made of her and her real mother. She hugged the painting as she went to her bed and snugged in to her pink blanket and cried to sleep.

Next morning

Lilly was peaceful sleeping as her mother came in with a bucket full of ice water. She trowed the water on Lilly. Lilly woke up terrified shaking of coldness.

- wake up brat breakfast is ready and remember to behave in front of your dad.

Her mother said and left the room. Lilly woke up shaking and went to her closet and wore the fist thing she could find and rushed down she didn't want her mother to scold her again. As she took small steps she walked towards dining room she decided to smile.

- morning father morning mother

Lilly said with a smile her parents greeted her Back as she took the seat next to her dad and started eating breakfast. During the Luke was talking about his toys and how he would be the king after dad. Lilly just sat and ate her food quietly. After they were done Marco went for the daily meeting. Lilly was about to get up and go to her room when her mother stopped her.

- Lilly in my room now

¥______________________________¥

Sooooo what do you guys think? I know it was a short chapter but I couldn't wait hehe 😅 ps. Not edited grammatical errors write in comments pls

• Give it a star
• Comment
• Follow

Love you guys bye ^^