16.

Finding information on Ryan hasn't been hard at all. Before you know it, his head will be in Khalil's hands.
___________________________________

___________J A D E 📍Atlanta Home_____________________________________

___________
J A D E
📍Atlanta Home
_____________________________________

Entering the house, I walked upstairs and into my bedroom to see Angel sleeping peacefully. Smiling a little, I closed the door back and walked down the hall to Khalil's room.

Walking in, I heard the shower running. Kicking my boots off along with my leather jacket, I sat on the bed. I pulled my phone from my back pocket and tapped on the Instagram app.

I was on there for a while before I heard the shower turn off. Getting up, I smirked and entered the bathroom.

Khalil had a towel wrapped around his waist as he ran the faucet, pulling out his toothbrush. He began to brush his teeth as I wrapped my arms around his waist, planting kisses on his backside.

"So now that we got the information we needed, what do we do next?" I asked.

"Text the guys and tell them we have a meeting at the headquarters at 10 o'clock. No later or there's consequences."

Playfully rolling my eyes at his impatience, I nodded my head and walked out. I picked up my phone and texted every worker Khalil had on his team letting them know about the meeting tomorrow.

____________________________________
8:09 AM

Me and Khalil sat back in the chair, watching the room fill up with his men

Me and Khalil sat back in the chair, watching the room fill up with his men. Everybody sat their guns on the table in sync with each other. My eyes went from every guy and girl that sat at the table.

Seeing the guards walk in and stand around, Khalil stood to his feet and began talking.

"Now that I've got you all here...we have some things to discuss." He said.