Chapter Three

After some time with the Joestars, My family and I began to head to our awaited carriage. It was fun to be hanging out with Jonathan, I feel much more at ease around him, and I can be me. With Dio, not so much, though he seems fascinated to learn a bit more about me.

In conclusion, both boys were fun to be with.

"Y/n, will you be coming by our manor once more?" Jonathan asked, sadden about my leave.

"Jojo, I would love to come by more often, you and Dio are both quite fun to be around!" I replied as Jonathan scratched his head. "I shall see, though mother and father are waiting for me now, I shall tell them once we get back to our mansion. Do not worry." I added and walked to him patting his head, going on my tippy toes to be able to reach him.

Dio crossed his arm, huffing a bit as he stood back near the entrance of the Joestars mansion, watching us from afar.

"H-Hey! I'm not a kid!" Jonathan stuttered, his cheeks turning red a bit as I gave a soft laugh.

"Oh hush you, you certainly are one big child to take care of," I replied, teasing him a bit before my mother called for me.

"Y/n! Tara na! Bilisan mo! (Y/n! Let's go! Hurry up!)" My mother called in a language I understand.

"Opo mama! (Yes mother!)" I called and looked back to Jonathan. "That is my cue, you and Dio take care of yourselves.

With that I turned and ran to the carriage, having the driver help me inside as I sat down next to my mother who was fanning herself with her fancy fan.

I looked out the window as I see Jonathan waving his arm in farewell in the air with a happy grin. "Y/n! Bye bye!!" He called.

I caught a glimpse of Dio made a small wave of goodbye with his hand, his arms still crossed before turning his back and walking back inside the mansion, disappearing out of sight.

"You seem to fancy those boys my dear daughter," My mother said with an eye smile and seemingly looking hopeful.

"Ma, there are just wonderous friends," I replied and took out the book I was reading. "Besides, I do not fancy them that way. Either of them." I added as my mother closed her fan and sighed.

"Y/n, how many times must I tell you to stop reading those witchcraft spell books? You might be taken as a witch," she said.

"Mother, it's just a fairytale book, why must you always make things so dramatic." I replied

"I do not," she replies

"Do"

"Do not"

"Do"

"Do not"

We say there in silence before we let out a small laugh together.

"It is wonderful to witness such a bond between you two," Father said as he folds his news paper.

"Of course, I was raised very well with such a wonderful and beautiful mother. You should be blessed to have her father." I replied before being bonked lightly on the head by my mother's fan. "I speak the truth mother." I said with a smile.

"Of course, but there is no need for you to blabber on of such things." She said before opening her fan once more, hiding have her face behind it.

I smiled once more before returning to my book to continue reading.

Timeskip brought you by Jojo chibis

Days went by quickly, my family had formed quite a strong bond with the Joestars, I get to hang out with Jonathan and Dio often... But there was issues left and right...