Punishment - Oscar

Oscar had been really mean to you for the past few days and you came to confront him about it which resulted in an argument.

————————————————

All the Santos laughed about the snarky remarks Oscar had made to what you say.

"Lick my ass Oscar!" you scream as you start to storm off. "I mean, ion really do anal but I'm down to try new things with you mamas" he replies while smirking.

Out of anger, you turn around and slap him with every piece of anger in your body earning a bunch of 'ooohhhh's from the Santos .

Oscar stands there and looks stunned for a few seconds until his eyes darken and a smirk is plastered onto his face.

He grabs your hand and yanks you inside and up to the bedroom.

He throws you onto the bed as you look up at him with fear for what you just did.

"What the fuck y/n!?" He shouts at you making direct eye contact. "You think it's cool to humiliate me in front of the homies like that?!" He shouts getting closer with every.

You don't say anything until he pulls you up so you're standing up right in front of him. He looks down at you with such lust in his eyes.

Unexpectedly, he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in for a kiss. It was long, passionate and rough, just how you liked it.

You kissed him back forgetting about all the things that just happened. Your hands find their way up his wife beater and onto his chest. He swiftly takes it off and sits on the bed while you straddle him.

"What you did was wrong, and I think you need to be punished for it..right?" he asks seductively.

You felt like you had no power right now, and you didn't. You could barely talk. You don't answer which earns you a harsh slap on the ass. You yelp in pain and pleasure at the stinging sensation.

"When I ask you a question, you answer me. Entender?" He asks with a stern look. "Y-yes."
You manage to mutter out. He flips you over and tries to take your shorts off. Yeah, that didn't end well.

After a few attempts of trying and failing he finally gives up and says, " Sorry princesa" as he rips them off you. Literally.

"Oscar! They were new!" You complain which earns a shrug from Oscar.

He then rips your crop top in half too and throws it onto the floor like trash. "Seriously.." you mumble under your breath. He flips you over to on your stomach and pulls your ass into the air.

"Arch it" he commands with a strict tone. You obliged and arched your back." Fuck bebita, if only you saw what I did.." he mumbles under his breath.

He rips off your lace set and moves down to your throbbing hole. At this point, you were soaking wet. "So wet for me, you want it don't you?" He asks with a teasing tone.

As a surprise, he shoves his middle finger in, and it goes in with no problem due to your wetness. You moan out in pleasure as his finger pumps in and out of you. "Please Oscar, m-more.. mmmh" you manage to moan out.

Welp you can imagine the rest 😉