Walking in on Jareth masturbating

"5...6...7.." You mumbled to yourself while you were picking apples from a tree and putting them in your basket. Finally today would be the day you teach Jareth how to cook for himself. Apple Pie is probably the best first step. Such a delicious treat and easy to make. 
You gathered enough apples from the tree you were picking. You felt good about yourself.
"Off to Jareth, I suppose." You thought to yourself. 

Arriving back to the castle, something seemed off. It was too quiet. But there was a faint noise coming from upstairs. You couldn't quite tell what it was. 
"What the hell?" You thought to yourself. Putting the basket of apples down on a table, you slowly snuck upstairs. 
Every step you took on the stairs the noise got louder and louder. It was Jareths voice. 
"What the hell is he doing in there?" Your thoughts rushing your head. 
At the final step of the stairs, Jareths room was only down the hallway. The noise was still muffled, but it was definitely clearer. It was Jareth groaning. 
"Is he ok?" You thought to yourself. But of course, there was another reason why he'd be groaning. You weren't a dirty minded person, but again, there was always that other reason.
You walked down the hallways and put your ear against the door. It first shocked you on how cold the door was. But that was not important to you. You shut your thoughts down and tried to focus on the noise. 
There was a buzzing noise. Plus the fact that Jareth was groaning. It was hard to makeout what he was saying, he was mumbling to himself about something obviously. 
You looked through the doorknob keyhole.
Jareth was shirtless, and he was holding a vibrator against his bulge. He was biting his lip and his eyes were shut. 
You recoiled instantly and quietly fell onto the ground. 
"Woah, that was unexpected..." You thought to yourself. You sat still on the ground alone with your thoughts, and the noise of Jareth moaning in the background.
"Should I let him finish? Should I walk in on him?" You were so confused on what to do. 
You decided you would walk in on him just to tell him that you've arrived home. 

Slowly opening the doorknob you began to speak
"Hey Jareth I'm back from-" Jareth quickly cut you off. He dropped the vibrator and tried covering his chest.
"Y/N, what the hell? Have you heard of knocking before you enter?" 
He got up and grabbed your arms and held the against the door, while giving you a stare. 
"I've told you many times to knock before you enter, Y/N. Why are you disobeying general rules-"
You cut him off by giggling. He held your hands tighter.
"Why are you laughing?" He asked. 
You tried to get a hold of yourself but you just continued to giggle more and more.
"Y/N, I'm asking you a question!" Jareth raised his voice at you. 
"I'm sorry," you would wipe a tear away from your eye.
"I really enjoy seeing you embarrassed, it's so out of character for you." 
Jareth stayed silent, his face became a light pink. 
"Ahahaha, like that!" You replied jokingly. 
He let go of your arms and sat down on his bed, staring at you with an annoyed face.
You sat down next to him rubbing his thigh and glaring at him.
"Jareth, don't-" Jareth picked you up and placed you on his stomach, interrupting your thoughts.
"What are you doing?" You questioned Jareth, But you knew exactly what he was up to in your head.
Jareth took your hand in his and slid it down his chest, right to his buttons. Jareth ordered you to remove his buttons for him by keeping your hand on them.
It was going to be a fun ride.

"Ah! Ahh! " Jareth twitched with delight. You were going so fast on him. His hands were on your hips, urging you to move in the direction he wanted.
Your hand was flat on Jareth's chest; Jareth enjoyed the sensation of your hands on his body. He was in ecstasy due to the fact that you were riding him as well.
You tried your best to speak, but it felt so good, your words turned into mush.
Jareth kept on moving your body while grunting and moaning . 
Biting your lip, you clenched your fists. Jareth let out a big moan when he felt your fingers curl over his chest. 
He began to thrust into you. All of this stuff was happening, it felt so good. Hearing Jareth's moans echo throughout the room as he moved you on his cock while thrusting into you. 
"J-Jareth! I'm g-gonna...C-Cum soon! Ah!" You moaned as you were about to cum. 
Knowing Jareth and his selfish nature, he didn't slow down or anything, he sped up.
"GH!-" Jareth let out a grunt as he finished inside of you. He clenched your thighs as tight as he could. The cum entering your body, the moans and grunts of Jareth, and the feeling of Jareth clenching your thighs, it was perfect. You came with him and let out a loud moan. 

You both were panting on each other. Sweating to hell and back. You wrapped your arms around Jareths stomach and raised your hips out of him. He grinned at you. You gave him a smile in return. 
Jareth was patting your back and whispering to himself. 
You were too tired to even bother to try to understand what he was saying. And you fell asleep in his arms.