Claire Redfield: A lesbian story (part 2)

Quick recap: zombies had taken over the city Claire and Leon are staying in and the believe it to be umbrella. Right back to the story.

Leon had kept the rocket launcher from racoon city that he used to kill Mr.X (the tyrant). But there was one problem the launcher on had one rocket to when they went out to kill the zombies they had to make the shot count. So when they got out. Leon saw a group of zombies and used the launcher on them. But he had ran out of ammo so he had to use his knife to kill the zombies but there proved to be to many of them so they had to hold up in a supermarket as the couldn't get home.
"What do we do now Leon?!" Shouted Claire
"I don't know!" Responded Leon
Leon and Claire were held up in the supermarket for a few days while the came up with a plan luckly they had food and water. But after 3 or so days of planning they finally had a plan the plan was that Leon would distract all the zombies and Claire would try and get to her car to get them out of the city. To there suprise the plan actually worked. But when Claire got to the mechanics place they had already turned. So she had to find the key to her car  she checked every were except the manager's office so she went there and she was shocked at who she saw.
"Hello Claire it's been a while." Said Sherry Birkin.
Claire was speechless.
"Sh...sherry?! Is it really you?" Asked Claire
"In the flesh." Responded Claire.
Sherry was only a child when Claire saved her from racoon city now she was a 26 year old beautiful woman.
Claire said "You look beautiful."
Sherry chucked "Thank you. The same can be said for you aswell."
Claire walked up to sherry and leaned in for a kiss.
Sherry did the same and just like that they kissed eachother

They both laughed.
"I didn't know you liked girls sherry." Said Claire
"Nor did I know you liked girls." Replied sherry.