ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっRequest page and rules ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

("⌒∇⌒")Hi this is the request page ("⌒∇⌒") 

†。o○o。∈・^ミ£\"゜.+:†。o○o。∈・^ミ£\"゜.+:†。o○o。∈・^ミ£\"゜.+:。†。o○o。†

I want to clarify That Aaron is minor as most would already know plus I myself I'm a minor so I will not write any kind of smut 

†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*

When requesting a angst that contains Tw (trigger words) please tell me while requesting it so I can Put the Tw's. while requesting a oneshot You don't need to be really specific unless you want a specific oneshot ex: I want the reader to confess their love to Aaron and Aaron confesses back- but you don't have to be specific you can just request like this ex: A flustered Aaron x reader.  Other than that you can be specific as much as you like.

( ≖_≖)What I won't write(≖_≖ )

-Smut❌

-Limes ❌

-Lemon ❌ (Obviously not because its basically smut)

-Aaron X (insert skin color) reader (I saw someone doing this in another book and there was multiple people saying it was quite weird. I won't mention skin color, hair color/style, nor anything about the reader it's all up to you guys)

-Aaron x oc ( I won't do this because this is for everyone not just one reader)

-yandere ❌

-Rape ❌

-pedophilia ❌

-Fetishes/kinks ❌

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅWhat I will writeฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

-Fluff ✔️(such as hugs, kisses possibly but like on the cheek, Cuddles)

-light angst ❓ ( but will ask the the Tw's before writing it though most of time I'll decline)

-Headcanons ✔️

-Aaron X That goes by (Insert Pronouns)✔️

-Oneshots ✔️

I Might Change/add To either of the list

259 Words