Shot 6

They wished for Shivaay to be around because he would have sorted everything before hand .
While at the other side Shivaay reached to his abode and hugged his wife tightly then took his lifelines in his arms and settled beside his wife who leaned against his shoulder and decided to break the news to him.

Annika::,Shiv do you know Oberei Mansion has been in Auction and I can't let them suffer when I know that we are capable of helping them despite what they did to us so I was thinking to go back in India and help them .
Listening to her he stiffened because he can't let her go ,she is his life ,his heartbeat and if anything happens to her he can't live nor can he let his children become motherless .He love them too much to put their life's in danger esp when he knows in India their life is at stake .

Without saying a thing he carried his babies to the bed and he moved towards the window and stood their lost in thoughts and memories .He didnt realize when he was back hugged by his wife .
He turned her around and hugged her tightly and told her that she can't loose them because she live for them .
He was pacified and they agreed they leave all of them to India but will leave in a different house to which Mallika and Sid said that they would also move with them .Shivaay and Sid told the ladies to pack their bags while they look for a house to buy or where they gonna settle .
The ladies moved to Rana Mansion packed the bag and all belobgings later to Shivika Mansion and by the end f the day they were all tired and just slept in the living room .
In the evening they returned woke they up and told them they have gotten the house and they will be leaving the next day because day after tomorrow the mansion will be in auction .

They left to India the next day together with their staff and started settling later they freshned up and took a nap because they were tired due to Jetlag .
While resting at the other side they were trying all means so that they could buy and get their mansion back and was praying for some miracle to happen .
Svetlana was happy see them helpless .
She moved towards them and said that  they should enjoy today  being here because after wards they will be thrown out and she will be happy seeing them homeless and miserable just like how she had been in her childhood days .

Finally the day of the Auction arrived ,all the big businessmen ,celebrities all had arrived to buy the mansion .While in Shivika Rana Mansion they were watching live telecast and Shivika were emotional seeing their house .Few minutes later Annika ,Mallika and Khanna left for the bidding .When they arrived because it was a distance of 45minutes the Paparazzi sorrounded them because Mrs.SAS and Mrs.Mallika Rana are in India .Stepping out of the car they ignored all the media people and moved to where all other business men and women were but they were the center of attention

Stepping out of the car they ignored all the media people and moved to where all other business men and women were but they were the center of attention

TThey were beautiful beautiful and breathtaking

TThey were beautiful beautiful and breathtaking .Oberei Family and the Kapoors were all shocked seeing Annika after 4years of her departure .Omru and Rivya were happy seeing their bhabhi but what shocked them was she changed so much .They wanted to run and hug her tightly but the auction started then and everyone were giving their Prices except for Annika and Mallika who were spectators and just looking at the people around .
They were shouting
300crocres
  600crocres
700crocres and so on and the Kapoors were looking at the Annika and  Oberei's smirking but what she didnt know was that the game has just begun .
Her thought were stopped when she saw that the bidder was selling the house and also Oberei Industries at the price of 900crocres but was cut short by Annika  who bought all the property at 1500crocre which shocked everyone their later she added for everything that belongs to Oberei's and the bidding came to an end .
They entered the mansion and left Khanna to do the paper work .they took blessungs of all the family members and hugged Svetlana whispering she is back to put an end to her game .moving out of  hug she smirked looking at her which was noticed by every member present their and all were scared looking at her that avatar .

Sometime later the lawyer came to the  hall and said that the house now belongs to Mrs.SAS  so none knew who she was thought she was Mallika so Kapoors chose to make fun of Annika .
Svetlana ::wow Annika how will you end this game I started when you have nothing with you to help the Oberei's esp this old lady .Angered she slapped her across her face and others were shocked and our Mallika was laughing until she fell on the nearby chairs placed there .
She stopped her laugh looked around and saw everyone was looking at her like she have grown horns .

She stood beside Annika and said am sorry to break your bubble but myself Mallika Rana am a model and music producer and my friend here is the owner of the house not me .
Their face paled because they never expected in span of 4years Annika to be a multimillionaire .

I think this is the longest update I have updated .

Bye
Please read ,vote and comment
Take care and wear masks