izuku Midoriya

Name: izuku Midoriya
Hero name: Deku
Age: 16
Birthday: July 15, 2000
Quirk: One for all
Parents: inko Midoriya and hitsashi Midoriya (went to get the milk never came back)
A few facts: izukus childhood best friend was katsuki bakugou. Him and katsuki had there future planned where katsuki would be number 1 and izuku was his side kick, this went on until izuku was pronounced Qiurkless after that izuku's whole life changed...for the rest of his childhood izuku was known as 'Deku' originally meaning "useless person". when middle School rolled around katsuki and his 'friends' bullied izuku because he was quirkless one sentence izuku got a lot was "how about you go take a swan dive off the roof of the building and pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life" this hurt izuku but not as much when his idol all might (toshinori yagi) told him he can't be a hero without a quirk. Izuku didn't give up tho and worked on his body to show all might he was worthy of his power. When izuku first got into UA he was exided and meant a girl named ochaco uraraka she changed izukus mind in the word 'deku' ...with the words "deku... doesn't it sound like you can?"

(Alright I'll end izukus chapter sorry it's so long I got more about izuku but I don't wanna bore you with 1character when I have like 50 more to go maybe more anyway BYE)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 23, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

facts? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें