[ 010 ] JISUNG.

JISUNG
- NCT DREAM -

JISUNG- NCT DREAM -

🌸🌸🌸

jisung groaned as he woke up feeling sick. he also had a massive headache and wanted to just stay in bed all day. he might be feeling sick, but at least he could stay in bed and do nothing all day.

he closed his eyes when suddenly he heard renjun, who was sharing the room with him, get up from his bed and walk out the room. a little while after that, he heard the bedroom door open and someone walk in again.

"jisung, wake up," he heard mark say.

the younger sighed and sat up. "hyung, i feel sick."

"i'm not falling for that one again. you've already tricked us once by pretending it be sick, and it's not happening again. so get up and get ready, okay?" mark said before leaving the room.

jisung sighed. he knew that he was going to end up regretting faking sick. around a week ago, he pretended to be sick since he was tired and didn't feel like doing anything that day. the members ended up falling for it and let him have the day off, but not long after they found out he was faking.

now, jisung was wishing he never did that, since now mark didn't even believe him when he was actually sick.

he sighed once again, knowing that there was nothing that he could do and slowly got up from his bed. he got ready and took a shower before getting dressed. once he was done, he went to where the others were, they were chatting and laughing.

"did you seriously try to fake being sick again, jisung?" donghyuck asked when he noticed that the youngest had walked into the room. jisung just stared at him and faked a small smile, trying to just go along with it.

on the other hand, someone else in the room was watching the maknae with suspicion, wondering if he was really faking it or not.

🌸🌸🌸

the seven arrived at the dance studio and walked in so they could practice. they all stretched and warmed up before starting the music.

jisung, unfortunately, made quite a lot of mistakes. the dancing was making him dizzy and he wasn't able to see where he was going properly. and of course, the members didn't know that he was actually sick, and were not very happy about his mistakes.

"jisung, we get that you don't want to do this, but can't you at least put some effort into it?" Jeno asked.

"we really need to get this done," renjun then added and all the others agreed, except jisung and one other person.

the youngest looked down and sighed. "i'll be back in a minute," he said before rushing out of the room.

all the others went and sat down.

"do you think that maybe... he's not faking it?"

"oh come on, lele. you're not seriously falling for it again, are you? he just wants to have a day off," mark said.

"b-but what if he isn't! what if he's actually sick?" chenle then asked.

"hw isn't actually sick, lele. we get that you two are best friends and you're worried for him, but he's faking it. he's not actually sick," jaemin said softly.

chenle sighed, knowing that there was something that wasn't right. there was no way that jisung was faking it. It looked way too real.

chenle stood up, confusing the others, and started walking out of the room to try and find jisung.

"where are you going?" donghyuck asked.

"to prove you wrong," chenle said nonchalantly, before leaving the room.

the second youngest walked for a while before he heard what sounded like... throwing up, coming from the toilet. he furrowed his eyebrows and went closer, before knocking on the door. he waited a few seconds before he heard the sounds stop and the door unlocked and opened.

chenle was greeted with a tired looking jisung, who had red, irritated eyes as if he had been crying. the chinese's eyes widened and he quickly took the taller's hand and brought him back to the practice room where the others were. the five were shocked at the sight.

"w-what on earth happened?" renjun asked.

"not that any of you would care," chenle started. "but he was throwing up. so i'm taking him back to the dorms."

the chinese grabbed his and jisung's stuff before taking the other's hand again and gently leading him out of the room, leaving the others there in confusion and shock.

🌸🌸🌸

the two eventually got back to the dorm and chenle immediately took jisung to his bedroom so he could lay down. he hadn't said a word to the younger ever since he found him.

once jisung was laid down and comfortable, chenle left the room to go get some things. he grabbed a cold, wet flannel and a glass of water for whenever jisung was thirsty.

he quickly went back and placed the glass on the side. chenle placed the back of his hand on the other's forehead before putting the flannel there instead. the older sat down on the edge of the bed next to him for a while, an after around thirty minutes, he heard the other members walk inside the dorm.

he sighed and stood up, walking out of jisung and renjun's bedroom. the five had guilty looks on their faces as they stared at chenle. they were quite scared to be honest since it was very rare to see chenle like this.

"lele, we're really sorry. we should've listen to you," jaemin said and the others agreed.

"nope," Chenle started. "you should've of listened to jisung in the first place, instead of assuming that he was faking. and you should be apologising to him, not he's He's asleep right now but when he's awake you can say sorry."

they were all quite surprised at how chenle was acting, he seemed more mad than he usually was when he got like this. but they understood why.

the six sat down on the couch, five of them speaking to each other every now and then, while chenle sat there in silence on his phone. this went on for around an hour until they heard jisung and renjun's bedroom door open and footsteps following afterwards.

they all looked up and were greeted with a tired jisung.

"hyungs?" he asked quietly.

"come and sit down, sungie," jaemin said and the younger did as he was told and sat down with them.

"we're really sorry, jisung. we were stupid to just assume that you were faking because of last week. and we also should of listened to chenle when he told us about how you might actually not be faking," mark told him and the others also apologised.

"it's okay, hyungs... just please don't do it again unless you're a hundred percent sure," jisung told them and they all agreed.

🌸🌸🌸