002

may 15th, 2021
1:57 am

THE RIDE TO LAMELO'S APARTMENT on the east side of Charlotte was only about fifteen minutes

And he didn't quite know how he had managed to keep his hands off of her throughout the conversation they had had.

Jules was exactly the type of southern girl that his older brother, Lonzo, had warned him about when he had first gotten drafted to Charlotte: thick, alluring, and just enough attitude to let him know what to try and what not to.

The two were on his suede gray couch, two glasses of white wine between them on his coffee table.

"So," LaMelo shook his head, "You know that the dress code was white tonight, right?"

"No one told me," Jules laughed, "Us going was so last minute. Never again."

LaMelo put his hand on Jules's bare knee and she gave him an innocent look, batting her eyes a little bit.

When LaMelo leaned forward, his kiss was eagerly received and he could feel her red acrylic nails press into his white button-down to begin to undo his buttons.

"Mmm," LaMelo groaned a little as he slipped his hands underneath her thighs to pick her up and press her firmly against his torso.

The walk to his bedroom in the back of the expansive and decorated apartment was funnier than it should've been.

LaMelo was so focused on her hand movements on his body that he would stumble and back into random objects like tables, walls, and various small items.

Jules' hands were gentle as they explored his body, tracing his abdomen and caressing his neck, her lips still pressed firmly to his.

"You are so clumsy," Jules chuckled as she pulled away for a bit while he was able to back the door open to his bedroom.

"I was multitasking," LaMelo chuckled in response as he gently dropped the girl onto the comforter.

He undid the rest of his buttons and then stripped, leaving him in a wife beater.

Jules' dress was unable to come off as easily as his shirt and it was starting to make him a little frustrated.

Jules sat up on her knees and guided his hands to the zipper, "It's just over here."

Her tone had turned sultry and LaMelo could feel himself start to rise.