Cheating

Don't own Naruto Kishimoto does

Sasukes pov:

I was coming back home from a hard ass mission finding about this weird as fuck clan the otsutsuki "what the fuck is the otsutsukis problem" I mumbled to myself.

As I walked closer to my house with no memories of family time and happiness I sensed Sakuras chakara but she wasn't alone this chakara was weak so it wasn't Naruto nor our other friends I increased my speed and quietly opened the door.

I heard moans and grunts and Sakura screaming faster my heart stopped for a moment I was shocked she was doing sex with another man I mean she was chasing my ass for as long as I could remember and when we did it she was kinda blunt but Sakura was acctualy giving emotions to her moans with that man she's doing it with.

I sped up to my bedroom and kicked the door opend I saw a naked Sakura and a man that I didn't know. "YOU LITTLE SLUT! " I shouted pissed off. "AHH Sasuke kun I-it's not what it looks like!" she replied trying to find a excuse. " SASUKE KUN MY ASS YOU YOUVE BEEN CHASING ME FOR YEARS AND NOW YOUR FUCKING CHEATING ON ME YOU BITCH!!!" I screamed bluntly forgetting the man was there.

We were screaming and shouting insulting each other till I dicided to end it "*tch* I will spend the night at Narutos when I come back at the morning we will get divorced.

"w-wait s-Sasuke k-kun I-I just fell o-out of love with you" she tried to reason with me but I just ignored her and left her with that stupid ass man.