Chapter 1

"Fuck "! I breathed out I was wet . Really really wet.

" The porn getting to you , my person Christina yang teased, while quirking an eyebrow at me . Smirking she fast forwarded the clip to the "good  Part". With a towel, I frantically wiped the faint trails of liquid trailing down my thighs, and the blanket of perspiration off my forehead.

It was that time of year in Seattle when the sun was high and mighty in the sky and  the air was heavy and hot with humid temperature usually Seattle is know for its rainy and stormy weather. But around this time it was so much different than one would expect. And with our building facing power failure it wasn't really helping our situation.

Sweating profusely, I could feel my shorts dampening, but to my dismay the pornstar  was exaggerating her pleasure making too much noise.

" Thank god it's finally over"! I commented fanning my face with a make-shift paper fan.

"What you didn't like it ?" She turned off her laptop and turned to face my way...

" Nope the girl was faking it too much Besides, the only part I liked was when the delivery guy came with the pizza. But of course the pizza was forgotten because he started screwing the living daylights out of her. What a waste of good food "!, I scoffed shoving away the computer. " You know what ?.sex is overrated. They should have just ate the pizza and called it a day.

"It's porn. "What did you expect?, oh come on, just because you had one horrible experience at the back of the car , doesn't necessarily mean that all sex sucks". "Okay,  let me show you one where  this hot plumber dude screws a hot blonde and uses his "tools on her , Cristina eagerly started to reach for her laptop once more.

" Oh please I'm , over It. It's really hot in here, and I don't want to watch another. If your feeling "excited " please call your girlfriend and do her or something, I suggested, taking a sip of chilled water , refreshing me.

" Teddy is still at work , Besides ,I'll go later as soon as this stupid power outage is over . Want to join?" Teddy is Cristinas steady girlfriend she works where  Cristina and me are currently at. her apartment is just a few blocks down from ours.

" To hear you guys scream out of pleasure across the living room "no thank you !"I rather be in a coma than hear the two of you .

I'll pass. God, when is the power coming back ?"

"Not any time today, Mer. The Landlord said it will take a while to fix the faulty switch. Maybe you should come with me, I'll introduce you to teddy's New friend Derek he's a total hottie from what I've seen and you'd might even like him .

" Not again Cristina. how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not interested in any guys   at the moment you know that.

Yea I know... "they're very immature and only interested in one night stands. ""She quoted me. "Seriously Meredith, don't you think your stereotyping them ?"

Yes, definitely truth be told , I'm more into women  ,older women. When I was sixteen I had my first girlfriend who was a 23 year old college grad student and had way too much time on her hands. It wasn't legal and it didn't end well. But older women are  just better- in looks maturity, and experience. But I wasn't planning to tell that to Cristina, at least not yet.

"Remind me why did we rent this apartment again ?" I asked, trying to change the subject. This wasn't the first time we were facing power failure. Since the first time we rented this apartment we've faced two water crisis, and there power failures, including this one.

" because it was the cheapest one closest to the hospital. Cristina wasn't well off and me well it was kind of difficult with my mother being Ellis Grey and all. It's possibly that's why I got into the hospital or at least I'd think so. While Cristina well she got in working her ass off . While I probably didn't deserve any position at that hospital but yet here we are.

We didn't really have the money to live in a luxury apartment. So we ended renting a two small bedroom apartment what A dump it was. Which was good it was 15 minutes away from the hospital.

I got up ,stretching my arms , this was the last day of my peaceful yet somewhat vacation and then I'm off to my summer internship tomorrow.

" I'll be in my room doing some research, if you need me you know where to find me I said getting off the couch.

" By research you mean Google pictures of that hot millionaire and oogling her all day". She said with a playful smirk

I rolled my eyes at the commentary . " By research I mean getting enough information about the hospital I will be working at for only three months "

"Yea sure, while stalking that hot boss of yours! Believe me, you are not the only one . Rumor has it, girls have claimed to experience mini orgasms after seeing Addison Montgomery in her underwear.

I laughed seriously ."Cristina Seriously " where do you hear these things ? Let me remind you she's Richards close acquaintance.

According to my research, Addison Adrianne Forbes Montgomery is the owner of Seattle's children hospital one of the top children hospitals in the country. Wow was her name a mouthful and not to mention I was very excited to get the opportunity to work there.

I was even lucky to be chosen to get this summer internship hell I wasn't really a doctor yet I was barely in the basics starting off as A intern at that. But this would look great on my resume thanks to the name that has legacy.

"Yeah but if I were you, she would definitely be on my to do list" . Cristina quipped

" You have an entire list ? I thought I was the only one , Teddy said as she walked through the front door , spare key in hand.

Cristina got up and walked towards teddy giving her a kiss. Sorry Ted's I have a long list and that includes surgery and more surgery plus sex and etc

" at least tell me I'm at the top of your list

" hmm I don't think so ,? Cristina said pretending to think.

"Well then I guess I'll have to show you then", suddenly teddy picked up Cristina bridal style. Cristina gave her a mischievous smirk, as she wrapped her arms around her and started aggressively kissing her.

That was my cue to leave, they were so lost in each other, they might of ending up fucking right infront of me.

Gagging a little, I went back into my room and googled something I never thought I'd would of typed in. "Addison Montgomery in underwear" in the search bar and pictures appeared quickly.

She' was indeed a goddess of some sort. With toned long legs and a tight abdomen ,her dark red hair was perfectly intact. She was sporting a pair of red lace panties . That left little to the imagination. This time without a doubt I was ogling at her.

The caption under the photo read "39 year old millionaire, Addison Montgomery enjoying her holiday on her private jet with her new fling".

Below, there was more pictures of Addison and a girl . The girl was gorgeous, to say the least, her locks of golden hair were tied in a bun and she was wearing a bikini that was a bit to skimpy in my opinion. She looked flawless, her skin naturally tanned from the sun. An unfamiliar pang of jealousy surged through my entire being clenching around my heart. God that was weird.

"She's Richards friend and my boss , at this point I couldn't be crushing on her.

Well I hope you all enjoyed that this is my first book ever written so I'd appreciate your thoughts and generally just feedback :) 🥺🤧 anyways that's it for now until next time-JJ