~1'rst part~

~Art is not mine~

Tommy: 9
Tubbo: 9
Wilbur: 13
Techno: 13
Phil: 24
Kristen: (I dunno- This is my fanfiction tho- I can do what I want.) 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tommy! Don't scare me like that!" The brown haired kid, named Tubbo, whisper-yelled. "You could attract Mobs." The blonde haired kid, named Tommy, took out a torch, to lead the way. "Calm down, Tubs. There hasn't been any mobs in this area for yeaars!" Tommy said, walking into the dark forest with his torch.

"There could still come some! And we're not skilled enough to kill them, we don't even have armor Tommy." Tubbo complained, following the Confident child in front of him. "Don't worry! We're at the secret base soon." The blondie answered.

And the kid was right as always, when they both suddenly stopped in front of a tall oak tree with a ladder on one of the sides. "If it's supposed to be secret, then why are there ladders leading up to the base?" Tubbo asked the other kid. "Because nobody comes out here." Tommy answered.

The blonde kid crawled up the ladder, the brown haired kid following right after. They soon entered a small room, with blankets, food and many other things. "Wow.." Tubbo said, looking around. His eyes suddenly fell on the clock. "I think we should go home now Tommy. It's 2 in the morning, and I would really like it if I could get atleast 4 hours of sleep." Tubbo said.

"Ugh, fine. Lets go." Tommy went down the ladder, Tubbo following. "Do you have a torch? I used my last one." Tommy asked, as Tubbo handed him one.

They walked the same way they came from, when suddenly Tubbo noticed something. "Tommy! Watch out!" Tubbo yelled, and grabbed the edge of his shirt, pulling him back. "Why the fuck did you do that?!-" Tommy said and looked down, realizing there was a lava pool right in front of them.

He got a little bit of goosebumps, but ignored it. "L-let's continue." He said, taking Tubbo around the lava pool.

"That was close, huh?" A person that was suddenly standing beside Tubbo and Tommy, said. They both jumped a little, when he just suddenly appeared. "Sorry, sorry" The man said.

He had brown eyes matching his brown hair, a purple, pink, dark blue, orange and cyan hoodie on with a spiral in the middle, and he was wearing black pants and purple and white shoes.

"Karl! Don't scare us like that!" Tommy yelled at the older man. "Sorry, Tommy. "So, where are you two going?" He said, as he weirdly looked behind them as if to check something.

"Oh, we're just going home, so our family's won't find out that we're not home." Tubbo answered. "Aha, cool.." Karl said, as his eyes locked onto something behind Tubbo. "What are you looking at?" Tommy asked, looking behind Tubbo. "Uh, nothing!" Karl said, and turned Tommy's head away.

Suddenly a splash could be heard in front of them, a potion had been thrown. "Karll! I can't see!" Tommy said. "I know, somebody threw potion of blindness on us." Karl answered.

He knew he had to keep the kids close, but he also knew that he couldn't. Karl tugged his arms around Tommy and Tubbo, and hoped that whatever he was thinking of would happen, wasn't going to happen.

Suddenly he felt one of the kids being torn from the grip, and from the way of screaming, He knew it was Tommy.

"Tubbo, stay here." Karl said, as he let go of Tubbo. "U-uh, ok.." Tubbo answered. 

Karl began walking towards where he had heard Tommy scream. But when he finally saw Tommy, and the blindness had wore off... It was too late...

A man with curly dirty blonde hair, stood next to the lava pool. He had a white mask on, with a smiley face painted on it.