~2'nd part~

~Art not mine~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you go big man" Tubbo said, as he gave Tommy a book and something to write with. "Thanks!" Tommy smiled.

He began writing the stuff down. "Do ghosts sleep?" Tubbo asked. "Nope!" The ghost answered.

"Well, I'm gonna go to sleep. Could you wake us up at 8?" Tubbo asked the happy little ghost. "Sure! See you tomorrow Tubs!" Tommy answered.

When everything in the house suddenly got quiet, and all the lights were turned off, Tommy's mood dropped.

He stopped writing in his book, and put it on a table. He sighed, and floated downstairs.

When he got down, small candles were lit at a table, and someone was sitting in one of the chairs.

"Oh, hey Schlatt.." Tommy said, as he sat on the chair in front of Schlatt.

"Hello, Tommy. Who's house is it that you're in?" Schlatt asked the other ghost skeptically.

"Uhh.. Tubbo's" Tommy answered, making Schlatt's eyes widen.

"Tommy, you know we can't be here.." Schlatt said kind of sadly.

"But... Can't I atleast just be with Tubbo for some time?" Tommy asked.

Schlatt thought about it. "A month." Schlatt suggested.

"2 months." Tommy said hopefully.

"3." Schlatt finally said. "Yes!" Tommy whisper-yelled.

"But you're gonna have to come back into the afterlife at night, okay?" Schlatt said. "Okay!" Tommy answered, as Schlatt floated away.

~Next day~

Tommy was sat desperatly in front of the clock. It read, 7:59.

The clock suddenly hit 8, and Tommy excitedly floated up the stairs, inside Tubbo's room.

"Tubbo!! Wakey wakey Bee boy!!" Tommy yelled as he floated above Tubbo.

"5 more mins..." Tubbo mumbled. "No!! Now!" Tommy yelled again.

Tubbo suddenly opened his eyes a little. "Tommy?.." Tubbo asked sleepily.

He was about to shut his eyes again, when he suddenly noticed who it was in front of him. "Tommy?!" Tubbo asked, sitting up.

"Yea? You good big man? I was trying to wake you up." Tommy said. "H-how are you alive?" Tubbo asked.

"I already told you, I'm a ghost." Tommy said, with a goofy smile on his face.

"But I don't remember you telling me?" Tubbo asked surprised.

"Do you have memory loss Tubbo? You took me home yesterday when we met at the cemetery." Tommy asked.

"W-what? I thought that was a dream?" Tubbo asked confused. "Of course not!" Tommy answered.

"Oh.. Well I should probably get into making some breakfast. Can you wake up Ranboo, and tell him to wake up Michael?" Tubbo asked, as he began walking downstairs. "Sure! Who's Michael again?" Tommy answered. "My son" Tubbo answered.

Tommy nodded, and flew into Ranboos room. The tall guy looked so peaceful, and Tommy was about to ruin it.

He flew over beside Ranboos face, and booped his nose. "Ranboob, wake up!!" Tommy yelled, as he opened Ranboos eyes.

Ranboo busted his eyes open, and sat up. "What the?-" He looked beside him, to see the little ghost boy smiling at him.

"Tubbo wanted me to tell you to wake Micheal up while he's making breakfast!" Tommy said, and walked out of the room (to seem like a human).