Chapter 1 The Last Minute Transfers

Me and my team were on the bull head heading to beacon. I'm flipping a knife I found, Gary's just playing with static electricity, Sean, Is practicing with his nunchucks, and my brother Tyler, he's reading ninjas of love for the 50th time over.

Alex: Yo Ty.

Tyler: What's up?

Alex: What do you think beacons gonna be like?

Tyler: I don't know man, I'm just hoping there's a bunch of hot girls.

Gary: Ha, some things never change do they?

Sean: Nope. Hey Alex?

Alex: What's up?

Sean: You and Tyler are twins right?

Tyler: Yeah we are, why?

Sean: Then how come your a Faunus but Alex isn't?

Alex: Oh because our dad has 2 wives he got them both pregnant on the same day at the same time.

Tyler: Yeah, and one of our moms was a cobra Faunus, and one was a human.

Gary: Wait, then why is Alex terrified of Snakes? And King Taijitu?

Alex: You see because.... THEY DONT HAVE FUCKING BONES AND THEY CAN FUCKING TURN INTO A PRETZEL ITS FUCKING FREAKY!

Tyler: Do I have to turn into a cobra again?

Alex: Do I have to use King Crimson again?

I said as I summoned him.

Tyler: Ok Alex Calm down

Alex: That's what I thought.

Everyone stands there shocked on how I can control my brother with King Crimson even though it's not his ability. We made it to Vale and we're now standing outside of Beacon.

Tyler: I thought it would've been nicer looking.

Alex: Shut up and come on we have to go find professor Ozpin.

???: No Need.

We all Jumped and me and Tyler got ready to fight by summoning King Crimson and The World. We turned around to see it was Ozpin.

Alex: I almost ripped out your heart you know that?

Tyler: Yeah and I almost did to you What Dio did to Kakyoin.

Gary: Aw and there was no Water tower for him to crash into.

Sean: I'm sorry about my team. I'm Sean, we've been on edge ever since our mission With the traitorous team Wind.

Alex: When did I die and make you leader?

Sean: Someone has to apologize for you 2.

Alex: I was about too. But anyway, I'm Alex Carabello the leader of team Hero, you just met my partner Sean Ace, The one with the giant ass Sword is Gary Volt, And the one with the White hair is My brother Tyler.