Wedding

"Lia-yah! Wake the fuck up!" Chaeyoung jumped on their bed.

"Oh my god! Chae! Jisoo! Stop jumping on my freaking bed!" She hit their legs.

"Get up! It's your wedding day and we're in charge of making sure you look absolutely fuckin gorgeous!" Jisoo yelled.

"Alright, I'm up." She sat up.

"Go get in the shower now." They pointed to the bathroom.

"Ok." She took a shower. Ryujin was with Jennie and Lisa.

"Where are we going?" Ryujin asked as the other two dragged her.

"To where you're getting married." They didn't even spare her a glance. "That's where you're getting ready."

"Ok." She just followed. "Is it bad for me to feel so... nervous?"

"No." They shook their heads. "Who are your guys' groomsmen and bridesmaids?"

"Mine are Yuna, Yeji, Momo, and Jungkook. Lia's are Chaeryeong, Nayeon, Sana, and Jimin." She told them. "Are we done running yet?"

"Now we are." They stopped in the dressing room.

"Oh thank god." Ryujin sat on the bench.

"Ok, so Jisoo and I are going to be walking you down the aisle, Chaeyoung and Jennie are gonna be waking Lia." Lisa told her.

"Alright, just help me get dressed." Ryujin stood up and got her tux out of the closet.

"Ok." In the other dressing room, Lia, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo were doing the same thing.

"Makeup." They rushed.

"Hey! Don't rush too much! We have time." Lia slowed them down.

"We have to do makeup, get your dress on and your hair." They listed.

"Ok, makeup is done." Chaeyoung announced.

"Come on, let's go to get your dress on." They pulled her to her dress that was hung up.

"You're going to look perfect in this." They smiled. "Now zip it up Jisoo." Jisoo zipped up the back and they went to do her hair next. It took an hour but they got the hair done, it was flawless.

"And... done." Jisoo pulled her hand away and smiled looking at Lia's face.

"Wow... thank you guys." She looked at herself in the mirror.

"No problem, but let's go." They grabbed her hand. "Ok, go with Chaeyoung, walk Ryujin down the aisle."

Before Ryujin got walked down the aisle the bridesmaids/groomsmen were walked down. First, Yuna and Chaeryeong, then, Yeji and Nayeon, Momo and Sana, lastly, Jungkook and Jimin. Yuna looked around in the crowd and spotted a familiar face.

"Yeji-ah." She whispered.

"Yeah?" Yeji leaned into Yuna's whisper.

"Uh- is that Mr. Shin?" She pointed, Yeji looked over and her jaw dropped.

"I think so? Do you think Ryujin knows?"

"We probably shouldn't think about it right now, it's Ryujin's wedding day, just happiness, no dampers." Yuna took a deep breath.

"You're right." Yeji nodded.

"Are you two alright?" Momo asked the two.

"Mhm." They nodded. They stood and watched as Ryujin was walked down the aisle by Chaeyoung and Jennie.

"You got this." Chaeyoung whispered encouraging words into Ryujin's ear.

"I can't believe I have to let you go." Jennie teared up.