𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐑🌹𝐬𝐞

I would like to introduce MelRose or vanillagalaxiez to you. Her works are amazing. She has written many oneshots and a few stories with Wangxian as her main characters...

1. In Another Life

While driving through a deserted highway, Zhan Wuxian never expected that he would somehow transcend into time itself. Ending up in a weirdly familiar place,and meeting a white clad stranger who kept calling him Wei Ying...
The summary itself is interesting we can see a desperate Lan Zhan who waited for his love of his life to comeback to him...

2. Lotus pond

Every setting is like MDZS . But what awaits us is the confession between two destined souls...
Lan Wangji and Wei wuxian confesses their love. But the highlight of the story is the reason why Wei Ying has to spend so much time in the pond..

 But the highlight of the story is the reason why Wei Ying has to spend so much time in the pond

3. The Jade Dragon

This is a one shot with a high potential to develop into a story. Well, almost all of author's works are like that. I personally like this more than others..
The people of Gusu wanted Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen dead when they found out about them being dragons. However they only managed to kill off one of the two jade twins, leaving behind a brokenhearted Lan Wangji. Thinking he was undeserved of being loved, Lan Wangji spends the remainder of his life living in a cave on top of a mountain.
Everything changes when he stumbled upon a young thief who had escaped from prosecution, only to have gotten lost in the forest where no men dare to go....
Very interesting story line. I recommend this to your reading list.

 I recommend this to your reading list