28

Luke Hemmings

After the 15, long, horrible hours passed, we finally landed back in Los Angeles. I had no clue what time it was, but it was dark.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 10pm now. Calum was next to me as Ashton and Michael were behind us. Calum was awake as he stretched a bit since we just landed.

After a few minutes, we were clear to get off of the plane. Michael and Ashton were now awake and we got off of the plane and thanked the flight attendants.

I carried my small bag that i had with me out of the plane and back into the airport. Thankfully fans weren't here, we are so tired we probably wouldn't even take photos.

All of us headed towards the bag pickup and waited for our bags. 'did you tell Ashley we've landed?' i asked Ashton and nudged him on his shoulder gently.

'yeah, i bet she's asleep tho. I don't even know what time is it there' he yawned and saw his bag and grabbed it.

After a few minutes i saw my bags and i got them off. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and decided to get it out.

It was a text from Quinn

Hey, did you land safe?
What time is it for you?

Yeah, we just landed.
it's almost 10:30pm here
<3

I haven't slept yet,
We are leaving in
almost 5 more hours.

I miss you

I miss you too baby,
i'll find you something
from here and i'll
send it over to
your college, hm?

Sounds great, i'm going
to go to bed now <3
Text you when I land

Okay baby <3

I put my phone back it my pocket and all four of us headed towards the cars and called a taxi for us. We had two separate taxi's take us so we can head home.

After 30 minutes passed we all were now home. I unlocked the door and turned on the lights. It was silent. It looked just like how we left it.

Michael shut the door and locked it as all of us went into our separate rooms. I headed into my bedroom and flipped on the light. I shut the door and took a deep breath and yawned.

I set my bag down on my bed and unzipped it. First thing i saw was the koala. I smiled and sat it down on the bed.

I began to unpack, since I wasn't tired. A few yawns here and there but there is no way I could go back to sleep yet.

I hung up my clothes that were in my bag and put them all away. I needed to take a shower. So, I headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Shutting the door was next and i started to undress.

I walked in and put my head under the hot water, letting it fall down my body. The water felt like it relived stress from me. I ran my fingers through my now soaked hair and grabbed the soap.

The shower was a walk in shower with glass doors all around. It was a very nice shower, marble floors and walls. Very, very nice. It was themed black and white.

I began to wash my body and then onto my hair. I turned the shower off and dries off. Then brushed my teeth and hair.

My feet then directed me to the bed and instantly climbed in. I turned off my lamp and grabbed my phone.

I started to scroll through instagram to look at pics. I need to find Quinn's insta. I don't even know if i follow her.

I started to search up similar names to hers that she would use. After a few minutes I found it and I followed her, i started going through her photos and smiled.

There were lots of her just at the beach, the city and in her apartment with Ashley. I liked a few and started going to Facebook, Twitter, and more random apps.

I didn't want to bother anyone since it was only now near midnight. I put my phone on the charger and laid in the darkness for a few minutes.

There was nothing i could do. I just laid there. I couldn't think about anything to do. There was nothing.

Then an idea popped into my head.

What if i record one of her favorite songs acoustic from us. Maybe recreate a little memory of us and send it to her.

I got up and went downstairs heading towards our built in studio. I shut the door behind me and turned on the led lights. Then i changed the color to a blue and sat down on the chair.

I turned on the computer and signed in and went to the chords of Why Won't You Love Me. It was the song I showed her when we went on our first date.

It was a special song to me, because i honestly wrote it about her, which she didn't know. I knew she liked Michael from the beginning, when we were younger.

I've always had feelings for Quinn, but i knew she liked Michael. I also knew that Michael liked Quinn. They are, were perfect for each other.

But now i'm here, about to make an acoustic version of it to send it to her because she's now my girlfriend.

I reached over for the guitar and started everything up. Maybe hours went by so I can relearn the chords again. It hasn't been long but I had to learn them.

After hours went by, it was now 3am and the finished project was almost done. I fixed up the vocals and sent the link to my phone.

I listened to it a few times and finally sent it to her. Maybe by now she's getting ready or something so she'll see the message.

I  sent you a video
of me singing  a song
that you like. It should
bring back memories
of when we were at the park
<3

I leaned my head against the chair and closed my eyes. After a few minutes, my body became light as a feather, soon then realizing i'm asleep.

//
short chapter lol, anyways vote and comment if you want! have a nice night