A Toast

When the Wiggles came back, they saw the kids on their porch.

"Kids! What are you doing here?" said Jeff.

"The lads told us to stay here until they can calm Meg down" said Sam.

"Why? What's happened?" said Anthony.

"Mommy died" said Charles Wallace.

"Huh?" the Wiggles said one at a time.

"Oh dear, kids. Come inside" said Murray.

The kids went inside and Calvin called the Beatles.

"Thanks, lads. Travel safe" said Calvin.

Then he hung up.

"Well?" said Charles Wallace.

"They booked a flight. They're on their way to Florida now" said Calvin.

"How's Meg holding up?" said Jeff.

"She's hanging in there" said Calvin.

"What about you, Charles Wallace? Are you okay?" Sam said.

"Yeah. But I can't believe she's gone. She seemed like the only one who would adopt me" said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah. Mrs Murry was pretty special. When I first met Meg, I had a solid school life, but my dad hated me and still does. Remember that, Charles Wallace? Then you and Meg took me to your house and your mom was insanely nice to me" said Calvin.

"I didn't know her five minutes and she asked me to stay for dinner when Calvin had his appendix taken out" Sam said.

"Mommy was really nice to the Wiggles too." said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah. When Greg hurt Meg's feelings during your robot project, kids, Mrs Murry let us in immediately when we told her we wanted to see Meg" said Anthony.

"Alright, let's have a toast" said Greg.

The Wiggles and the kids lifted their glasses of water.

"To Mrs Murry. A loving mother... to all of us. We'll miss you" said Calvin.

Then the group drank their water.

"Shouldn't you kids be headed to Florida too?" said Murray.

"The Beatles told us to wait until the official day of Mrs Murry's funeral" said Sam.

"Makes sense to me" said Jeff.

"You Wiggles should come too. Mommy didn't know you till a few months ago, but you're still such important people in our lives" said Charles Wallace.

"We'd be delighted to come" said Greg.

"Awesome! Thanks, Wiggles" said Calvin.