Untitled Part 2

A week laterOlivia moved in and it was miraculous though Josh was my dad's younger brother my dad inherited everything, supposed to be Olivia right? But she said she didn't want to get money into her hands now and handed her dad's properties unto my dad, I was starting to like her, she slept in my room and every night was a fairy tale.On a sweet morning, Thursday morning be precise and on the 13th of June, I was on breakfast duty"macaroons and simple orange juice, my favorite!", I said as I smacked my lips, I went to the kitchen and gave a big sigh, thinking of the way everything had been since the last few weeks, turning back I saw Olivia on the couch busy with her cell phone, I smiled, then started to make breakfast, first I brought a small glass bowl and started to mix the mixables humming my favorite song,then I heard Olivia scream from the sitting room "you're destroying my eardrums" I giggled and then continued, even louder, Olivia playfully ran into our room to shelter her poor eardrums.When I was done with the baking I squeezed fresh oranges into a jug and seived it every one came to the dinning to eat except Olivia,I was surprised cause if no one appears at the dinning she would,nothing could excuse that for sure,I entered into the room and saw her laying on the bed crying just like the way she did when Josh died "Oliviaaaa" I called but she didn't respond to my calls "Olivia,mom and dad needs you down stairs you know we don't have breakfast in bed" I told her trying to sound funny but I know I Wasn't,I came close to her and touched her head,and she raised her head just the same way she did in Josh's funeral,I was curious to see her innocent glittery eye again but I saw nothing close to that,I fell on the ground scrubbing the ground with my jeans aiming to get to the wall "like it was shelter"then she stood up and stretched her hands further to mine and her face came back to normal,she looked at me smiled and then continued with the fake cry,she went to the dinning,i don't know what she told my parents but i heard my name "ROTANA",i hurried down the stairs "yes mom"i answered sluggishly,trying to hide the terror on my face, "apologise to your sister for what you just did"she said, "mom,what did i do?"i asked innocently not knowing if anything i had done was wrong, "apologises before questions"she said"ama sorry mom, "I said"not to me to Olivia" mom made an angry mumble"so....sorry," I said, making myself comfortable cause I never really said sorry to her"Olivia, do you accept, "mom asked and I looked at Olivia for her response, just as I did so, I saw the face again smiling at me it creeped the daylight out of me but I tried my best to stay calm, this time the face didn't go away "mom look, "I said pointing to Olivia"what's wrong honey?" mom asked it was then I knew that I was the only one seeing things "oh my God" "Olivia" I screamed, "what," mom asked "no........nothing, It's just her hair and it's making her look demonic, you know" I said I had no idea what I just said I wasn't even thinking, mom and dad gave me this "Are you crazy"look but I just shrugged, and then Olivia had her face in her palm again, mom and dad patted her back for consolation and sent me away "what!!!, I made break...fast and there is no way...am not go..ing to taste it"I said stuffing some macaroon into my mouth before leaving.Though afraid, I went to my room, had my bath and called my best friend 'Shania she's the only one who understands me and she has a car also that's one of the things that made her my best friend, "helloooo" I screamed, into the phone I can't stay one more second in this house "hey girl" she finally said "come pick me up we need to talk""Anything for you", I quickly hung up took my backpack, and headed out, it didn't take long before I saw Shania I was relieved, I got into her car, I couldn't wait for her to get to her home, I explained everything with every portable word but once again she blamed me saying Olivia is a nice girl and she doesn't believe she would be a demon and I tried to convince her "Shania, do you think demons would come as demons, they do shapeshift or...or...or"I shuttered "or what, she's the nicest person I've ever known, nothing in the world can erase that, demons shapeshift?, maybe you're watching too many horror fictions" she yelled "so what about me, Are you replacing me.....to her?I yelled back "if it happens so" she whispered, she's the only one I've ever trusted why did today turn out like this?, I didn't wait for Shania to stop I jumped out of the moving vehicle and ran as fast and far as my leg could carry me, crying, I used my hoody to cover my face and When I was satisfied and sure that no one could find me, still not even sure if anyone would care to run after me, I rested and lay on a street bench though it was hard I tried my best to make myself comfortable, just then I heard my phone ring and when I look at it, it was of an unknown number before I answered the call "who this is" I muttered underneath my breath, "who else"I heard a voice say from the caller who wasn't answered yet, this is worse than a horror movie I thought then passed out.Me waking up was on the same bench,and i was glad "thank goodness"i said to myself,but just then was when i noticed that i was sitting next to a forest,and as i said before,i am the adventurous type i picked,i and myself up and started to walk into the forest admiring every single thing i saw,but all of a sudden i felt sad,and i wondered why this is something i haven't felt before but now i have no reason for being sad infact everything around here is supposed to make me happy,i kept on walking straight till i found a tree which was cut down i pondered about who would cut a tree bearing its fruit and it's perfectly fine but before i could continue with my thoughts i heard this voice "help us"it sounded like it was from the inside of me but i still turned for confirmation and i saw nothing,but am was damn sure that i heard something just then i decided to go on like nothing happened and i heard it again "help us"still from my head but this time i am sure i heard it,i decided that i must find who ever is saying so,i looked around but it didn't take long before i saw so many squirrels and then i heard it again but their mouths weren't shaking "ok guys how should i help"i asked them i like i were talking to a normal human,but they all turned,shook their butts and ran away,i was angry "who wanted to help you anyways"i thought,while kicking mini rocks angrily,i continued to walk sluggishly,with my eyes partly closed until i got to the cliff of the mountain and that's it,i fell..................

Hey guys, this is my first time writing on Wattpad, I've practically been reading my whole life so I decided to write and see what you guys think.

I want to let you guys know that the book could take you on an emotional roller coaster, but please you can rain abuses on the characters, not me...

I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!!!!