3: Our Core

"All bunkers around Japan have been filled with people and children in the last week..."

"Government officials have confirmed that these creatures have taken over the state of Japan and starting to invade other countries meaning that it is no longer safe to step outside unarmed."

"Resources are running low and military soldiers are going out into the streets to gather more supplies with few coming back."

"There have been many radio calls from different bunkers and refugee camps transmitted throughout the country communicating with each other...."

"-know m...re of these cre-..t..res... _________"

"Stupid fucking radio" Katsuki grumbled as he started messing with the buttons and wires to try and get it to work.

"You better not wreck that radio katsuki!" his mother called from another room in a stern tone.

"Lived here for 9 fucking years I think I know what i'm doing" Katsuki grumbled under his breath before adjusting the small antenna on the radio box. He sighed as he pushed away from the chair and went over towards the kitchen where his mother and a few others were preparing something.

"Could you get the beans please?" His mother asked as she pointed over to the cabinet. Katsuki passed his mother before opening the cabinet and grabbing a random can of beans and letting it slide down across the small counter.

"We're almost out of food" Katsuki mumbled as he took notice of the empty cabinets before he closed them.

"Yup. Today were going out to go get some more." Shimano said from behind him.

"Whos going?" Mahoro asked, her ponytail bouncing as she approached her dad. Katsuki mimicked her gestures before he pulled some of her hair out of her ponytail as he passed her by. She smacked his hand away from her hair and sticking her tounge out at him.

"You know, for a 16 and 15 year old, you two act very childish" one of the many members of the bunker shouted from another room making the other two shout back at him. Shimano sighed at the behaviour before he approached Mitsuki to help her out with food.

"Anyway, Me, Burnin, Ken, and Izuku are going out along with whoever wants to come. The more the merrier." He said, answering Mitsukis previous question and catching katsukis attention.

"Why the fuck is deku going?" Katsuki asked, seething.

"Because he's been training his aiming just as well as you guys. Besides, i think it'll be good for him to go out there since he's been stuck in here all these years- now go pass these around." Mitsuki answered as she handed her son some bowl and handing the pot of soup to Mahoro. Katsuki groaned but complied anyway and going over to the commons area and placing the bowls on the floor in the center.

There were a total of 12 people inside the bunker. In the first week of all of this happening, there were only the nine with Izuku, Katsuki, mahoro, Katsuka, Shimano, Mitsuki, Sokiru, Woru, and Burnin'. Later on, three more people came along a month after when the adults, minus Mitsuki, went out to get more food, clothing, and weapons and bumped into them when fighting Groupers. They brought them back to their bunker and allowed them to stay considering that they had an electrician in the group so they could use them to boot the electricity back during a storm or switch it out with a new battery.

And in the past years that this 'apocalypse' has been going on, everyone changed under the bunker. Moe or, what everyone calls her now, Burnin' makes sure to heal and teach everyone about medical stuff. The two couple had broken up since they kept getting into arguments and disagreements but still helped around with cooking and cleaning, and Shimano is in charge of the weapons and outings. Mitsuki had grown an attitude along with katsuki and are always fighting with Izuku always stepping in the middle to calm them down. The gesture always works because everytime Izuku steps in, she's reminded of her husband, Masaru, with the small awkward smile and the hand movements that he makes to try and diffuse their arguing so other people could be at peace. Izuku and Katsuma grew pretty close by always hanging out, talking about movies they wish they could have seen or learning things about bandaging and fixing motors, sometimes mahoro joins in with them when shes tired with dealing with Katsuki.