T H E V I L E

A/N: sorry this ones so short! i've been super busy and just whipped something up 😅 enjoy!

Fred trudged his way towards Hogsmeade to buy the vile for his brother. He couldn't believe he was doing it but George would've done the same for him.

He entered the store and immediately eyed what he needed. He grabbed multiple, knowing how much they do it. He then took them up to the counter.

"Hello, sir. Been busy I see?" the cashier jokes, rounding up the prices.

"Yeah, sure." Fred laughed along. I wish, he thought.

He paid before bidding the cashier a great day and heading back to the castle. He entered the Gryffindor common room and made his way towards his dorm room before remembering it was just Eden in there.

Growing nervous, he slowed his walks and gripped the bag he held. He opened the door.

Eden's soft snores filled the room and Fred couldn't help but smile. He shook his head before setting the bag down and pulling out a singular vile, walking over to Eden on his brother's bed.

"Eden." he whispered. Nothing. "Eden!" he said louder.

"What?!" the girl groaned out, earning a laugh from Fred. She rolled over to face him, her eyes barely open.

"You have to take this.".

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Give." she said with her arm outstretched. He handed it to her and she sat up, taking the lid off of the vile and smelling it.

Big mistake.

"Merlin's beard that smells awful." she almost gagged.

"You've got to take it, Eden." Fred scolds. "Just plug your nose.".

She rolls her eyes at him but obeys, swallowing the whole bottle and handing it back to Fred who threw it away.

"That was disgusting.".

He laughs. Eden drinks some water and fixes the blankets on the bed as Fred grows serious.

"Eden...".

"Hm?" she replied, still fiddling with the covers.

"Can I ask you something.".

"Anything.".

There was silence as Fred thought up how to word this absurd question. Eden looked up and studied his face.

"I've talked to George about this and he said he's cool with it. He just told me to ask you. And well- I don't really know how to ask you because it is a bit of a weird question and I feel like it would make things awk-" "Fred, breathe. No judgement here.".

He smiled at her and fidgeted with his hands before taking a deep breath.

"Would you be up to me trying things with you? With George there of course." Fred asks, not meeting the girl's eyes.

"What kind of things?" Eden raises an eyebrow. She knew the answer. She just wanted to hear him say it.

"You know what kind, Eden. I mean, George and I wouldn't even look at each other because that's fucking weird. It would just be us pleasuring you, and you pleasuring me and him, I guess. Solely for pleasure. No feelings attached.".

"Are you implying that you want to fuck me, Frederick?" Eden went for it with a smile. Fred's face grew red.

"Well- no- not unless...not unless you wanted it." he gulped, nervous.