Chapter 2

*

He was beautiful and inviting

*

From across the room the doppelganger and her friends watched surprised as Holly the girl they all percieved as heartless and cold broke down in the arms of a stranger well to them he was a stranger.

Different thoughts were going through their minds.
Who was the new guy?
How does he know Holly Potter?
And most importantly how dangerous is he?

They were all worried but some for different reasons.

Bonnie didn't know what to do because she knew there was only to options to choose from. Get involved abd get hurt or stay out of and be safe.

Jeremy for his sister and Holly. He didn't agree to what his sister and her friends had done to Holly because she didn't actually bother them but Elena was his sister as much as he hated to admit it.

The Salvatore's were worried about Elena as they always were.

Caroline was worried about her friends especially Bonnie as it seems she is always the one who lose something trying to help everyone.

Tyler was only worried about Caroline and himself as she was the only one who was always there for him.

They all had one thought in common though, other than Jeremy as he already knew. Was he there to help Holly get back at them.

***********************

Now Hadrian really wanted to know what was going on because he could remember the last time Holly broke like this at it wasn't a nice sight.

Flashback - Four years ago

It the twins  was there last year at Hogwarts and the British Magical Community for a while.

The night was abnormally cold and eerie and no one knew why except a selected few.

It was All Hollows Eve. The night where the viel between the living was weakened  to allow the living to interact with their loved ones that have past on.

The twins made there way to Myrtle's bathroom to see there friends and a few studen both from their year and lower. They were all exited as tonight was the only night of the year they get to talk to their loved ones and ancestors that have past on.

The twins normally did the ceremonial ritual together but tonight was different. Hadrian decided he would be doing the ritual by himself as Holly wasn't feeling very well  though she would still be able to participate, which she was grateful for with how protective Hadrian was of her.

It was after the ritual had ended when Hadrian was about to end the ceremony that it had happened.

Everyone was happy after saying their goodbyes and was talking to each other as All Hollows Eve was one of the nights that your house colors and which family you came from didn't matter.

Holly could sense that something was wrong with Hadrian the moment he stood up. He looked pale and tired but she couldn't tell why though because he fine just seconds before.

Hadrian had collapsed the second he was fully planted on his feet and a burst of magic had erupted from his body as he laid on the floor and and a dome like shield was formed around him.

Everyone who was present at the time felt his magic as it erupted from his body and they had never felt something so addicting yet so powerful before. They were all alarmed and Holly was almost hysterical because she could feel the bond between her and Hadrian and would've immediately thought the worst if not for his magic on full display.

She had stood frozen as she realized that eventhough his magic was there he wasn't actually breathing or moving at all and that was when she had broken down completely along with a few others, everyone else within the room was at a lost at what to do.

About 12:30 a.m. the shield had fallen but Hadrian hadn't woken. Their friends had directed the others to return to their dorms and to keep quiet about what had happened and was still happening.

When Hadrian had woken up it was about 1 o'clock a.m. and he realized his head was resting in his sister's lap as she hugged him and his friends were all surrounded them.

He had called his sister's name when he realized she was hysterical not realizing he was awake and their friends either had tears in their eyes or they were dazed but they all looked terrified and torn.

When Holly had finally realized he was awake she had collapsed on him and cried and thats when he had promised himself he would never intentionally make his sister feel that type of pain again and ensure that anyone no matter who it was pay if they ever made her cry again.

End of Flashback

Holly almost never cried for anyone but  Hadrian so for her to be crying like she is he knew something was wrong, seriously so.

He tightened his grip around her small frame and whispered sweet and calm words in he hear somewhat calming her. As he continued to hold her he realized that everyone from the table with the wiccan witch was staring at him and Holly.

Lifting her bridal style wait till she had adjusted her hold on his neck then he made his way out of the grill still aware of the eyes that were following them.

**************************

The Slavators, Bonnie, Elena, Jeremy, Caroline and  Tyler were now more curious than before about who is the new man in town as they had never seen her let her guard down that much let alone e cry before well everyone except for Jeremy Gilbert.

Jeremy knew that he must be Holly's older brother based on the description she had given him when they had discussed their siblings.

They had first met when Damon had compelled him at Elena's request and sent him off to Denver.

What they didn't know is that he can't be compelled and still don't know.

Kol was watching him while he was sitting on a bench waiting when she had walked up to him.

She had introduced herself and they had got to talking. They had exchanged numbers and kept in contact with each other often meeting up to talk about their lives and siblings, and while she  talked about  her brother with an air of love and admiration he talk about his sister with spite and resentment and it was then she decided she didn't like the older of the Gilbert siblings.

She was his his sister in everything but blood and he was her brother in everything but blood but that might change soon.

As the pair made their way out the door Jeremy got up and head towards the exit ignoring Elena calling and nagging at him about where he was going. As he made his way outside he went to Holly's  apartment to wait on her or her brother.

*

But he was darker than deepest pits of hell

*

_

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vote
Comment
Share

Thank You!!