𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

Natasha's POV
I hate school. I HATE it. Especially now that Angel Garcia has moved back. She originally had an acting job for like, one commercial, and now she's back. For real this time. She's a black hair, green eyed son of a bitch, as Sam says. Of course. The first day of school she decides to come back. I'm doodling in my notebook as an unknown teacher calls on me.
"Miss? In the back?"
"Oh, um, yes?"
"I'm sorry but I think you're in the wrong class. You're Natasha, correct?"
"Um, yes sir."
"You're in the honors class upstairs kiddo. You can use the elevator today though." He says this with a warm smile, making me feel a bit better.
Once I reach my classroom, I give the teacher a small side smile, and she points to my seat and gives me a packet. After class, I just head to the lunchroom, but of course, something goes wrong for me.
"Hey Smith, did ya kill yourself yet?"
Great. Angel. I'm about to respond but before I do, I get pushed aside by Sam, who says simply,
"Oh, Garcia! I can't believe people give commercial roles to stupid bitches who get self esteem from making other people feel bad about themselves. Fuck off."
I elbow her and make sure she stops, because there was a teacher coming this way.
"Sam, you swear too much." I say, while staring at her angrily.
"And? She left didn't she?"
"Ok, I guess she did."
We walk to the lunch room and Sam gives me a separate lunch box, because her mom always packs me something as well, because al my dad has in the freezer is club soda and alcohol.
I finish the rest of the day, and walk home as usual.
I decide to post something for my followers. I don't deserve these sweethearts. Social media is the only thing that makes me feel like I have a purpose.

 @natashaaliked by noahschnapp, samanthaa, and 1k others𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜! 💕✨

@natashaa
liked by noahschnapp, samanthaa, and 1k others
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜! 💕✨

@samanthaa: look who liked your post 👀👀
@natashaa: OMG WTF
@samanthaa: KEEP IT CLEAN FOR THE CHILDREN

@User7371: hi! can we be friends?
@natashaa: ofc boo hmu!

@User999: OMG UR SO PRETTY-
@natashaa: awe thanks 🥺💕

@user666: Ew- your ugly kys
@samanthaa: stfu you stupid ugly ass bitch- looking like a frog mixed with a rat-
@natashaa: @samanthaa KEEP IT CLEAN FOR THE CHILDREN
@samanthaa: shut up

Click to load more comments...

Natasha's  POV
What in the actual hell- NOAH CAMERON SCHNAPP LIKED MY POST- maybe it was an accident? I check and see that it's still there. "I guess I'm special" I say, a little too loud though, because I guess my dad heard me.
  "What's special about you? You're just a little attention whore."
I don't respond to his taunts. It just makes it worse when I do.
"YOU HEAR ME? YOUR MOTHER DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."
He gets closer to me and I flinch a little. Before I can think of a plan to get out of this situation. I feel a sharp pain on the side of my face. My eyes are clouded up with tears and I fall on my knees and cry. I feel something else. This time to my chest. I pick myself up and run to the door, my father chasing me.
"GET BACK HERE! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" He screams at me to come back, but I focus on my feet.
*a few minutes later*
I made it. I ring Sam's doorbell and wait. My vision is blurry but I see a familiar sweatshirt. It's mine. I run to the sweatshirt, and Sam, being overly strong, she picks me up and puts me down on the couch.
"I'll get the bandaids." Sam says as she gets a glass of water for me.
I take a few sips, and go grab my phone and take it off the charger.

GMAIL
peterson.megan@school88.com
subject: missing from attendance
Good Afternoon Natasha,
I have noticed you and Samantha Carlson have been absent for the last 3 days, and wanted to check in. Remember you two have an assignment due tomorrow on photosynthesis, but if you need more time, please let me know. I have messaged Mrs. London, the school counselor, and she says to email her at london.ophelia@school88.com. Please let her know if something has happened with your father.
Respectfully,
Megan Peterson
Biology Teacher at School 88
Homeroom 394

"damn it!" I accidentally yell out loud
"What is it Nat?"
"Someone told Ophelia. and Ophelia told Megan."
"You're talking about the teachers right?"
"Yes. Who else?"
"Uh I don't know but you need to get some rest young lady!"
Says the one who is curling her hair at 3 in the morning. I didn't say that. Of course I didn't.
"Okay MOTHER"

I get a Snap notification.
noahschnapp added you as a friend. say hi!

a/n: It's terrible I know. Let me know if I should make it longer, or anything. Bye lovelies 💕