soft cuddles, whispers and kisses

This is all post time skip but not the canon jobs!! Me just thinks CEO Matsukawa

"Taka! Akira! I'm back!",Issei yelled having returned from a trip with his siblings.
When he got no response but instead heard muffled talking that sounded like the two arguing from the bedroom he sighed and walked towards it, did the two get into a fight while he was away?
He opened the door and saw a sight he didn't expect to see, his boyfriends were sitting on the floor wrapped up in each other and a big blanket both obviously wearing his hoodies.
"This one"
"No i don't wanna play just dance I'm comfy right now"
"But it's fun and you are good at it"
"I don't care I'm comfortable on the floor"
"Pleaseeeeee"
"No"
"Oh come on"
Issei knocked on the doorway to get their attention which worked as they both turned their heads towards him.
"Issei you are back!",they both said Akira with less enthusiasm than Takahiro.
"Mh, I texted you that I'd be back earlier"
"We were busy arguing"
"I heard that, did you two entertain yourselves like this the whole time?"
"Mostly yes, we made some bath bombs together too"
"Was it fun?"
"Very much was, they smell and look good. Akira wanted to eat one"
"You can't do that Akira it's toxic"
"I know i know, it just smelled so good"
"What else did you two do while I was away?",Issei asked as he changed out of his clothes.
"We went to watch Yūey's game"
"Did his team win?"
"Barely"
"That's good to hear, how about we take a bath together?"
He smiled as both of his boyfriends nodded eagerly and Takahiro scrambled up to give him a kiss before leaving to the bathroom and probably filling the bath tub with water.
He squatted down in front of a pouting Akira and poked his cheek to which Akira stuck out his tongue at him.
"Don't get all bratty now",Issei mumbled before pressing a kiss onto Akira's lips.
"Am not"
"Why are you angrily pouting like this if you aren't feeling bratty"
"I was comfy and he just leaves me sitting alone like this"
"Are you feeling clingy?"
"So what if I am"
"Nothing bad about it just making sure I guessed right and will do the right things"
He swore he saw Akira smiling a bit at that statement, how cute.
"How about we help Taka?"
He received a nodded from the other and reached out to lift him up and throw him over his shoulder which pulled a squeal from Akira.
He made his way towards the bathroom careful to not hurt the other who was softly hitting his back.
"Taka i brought you a present",he announced jokingly when he stepped into the bathroom.
"Aw babe you didn't have to it's not even my birthday and you got me such a pretty and precious gift",Takahiro replied when he had turned and saw the 'present' Issei had brought him.
It was a flustered Akira being held by his, well their, boyfriend.
"Well the bath tub is almost full so i think we can go and make ourselves comfortable in it. Time to unpack my present isn't it?",he asked teasingly as he took an even more flusterted Akira from Issei.
"Stop talking like I'm some present",Akira lightly protested.
"But you are the most precious gift ever, of course you too Takahiro",Issei stated while taking off his shirt and throwing it onto the ground.
His two boyfriends turned away flustered, maybe because he took off his shirt in a way that made his muscles flex, maybe because of what he said or maybe because of both.
"You two just going to stay there all flustered or are you going to join me?"
He watched as the other two took off their clothes and joined him in their ridiculously big bath tub, but hey they need such a big bath tub they are all full grown men who are at least 6 feet tall.
Once they all were comfortable Takahiro reached for the bath bomb he had placed on the edge of the bath tub and handed it to Akira.
When it touched Akira's palm it began to make small brickle noises which Akira listened to with great interest.
Issei and Takahiro watched the younger one stare at the dissolving bath bomb with wide eyes until it was gone and his hands were stained in a blue color just like the water was which made Akira pout, how was he going to get this off?
They looked at each other and saw the same amount adoration towards Akira in each other's eyes when they met.
Issei reached out to Takahiro who laughed softly but still leaned in and kissed him before calling him a sap, so what if he was one Takahiro was also one.
"Look at you calling me a sap while also being one",he teased.
"Of course I am also one. Takes one to know one"
"Oh my god so basically when a homophobe goes 'are you gay?' he knows because he's also gay and just hasn't realized it yet but the hate he feels towards the gays is actually just extreme jealousy"
"Babe I think you just ended the world-wide homophobia"
"You two are idiots",Akira said interrupting them.
"Well yes but we are your idiots"
Akira let out a content noise at that statement and nuzzled closer to them.
Issei's eyes scanned over Akira's body after over 30 minutes to check if it was turning red from the heat of the water, Akira often got dizzy when being in a warm bath tub for too long.
Once his eyes reached his neck he could only faintly see the mark he left before leaving, how annoying he took a mental note of leaving a mark there before they sleep.
He also took a look at Takahiro's neck where it was the same thing, the mark wasn't visible if you didn't know it was there.
"What are you looking at Issei? You checking us out?",Takahiro asked in a teasing tone a matching smile on his face.
"I always check you two out which is also why I realized that you can't really see the marks anymore. Mind if I leave new ones before we sleep?"
"Not at all what about you Akira?"
"Me neither"
He hummed as he let his fingers slid along Akira's ribs making squirm.
"Stop that tickles"
"That's why I'm doing it"
"Rude"
"Don't say that baby"
"I'll say whatever I want to say"
He could hear Takahiro laughing along with him making Akira pout.