Chapter 9 - The Concert

A/N remember the dedication goes to a commenter :)

8/11/13

Two days ago, Calum and Luke came into the shop and Luke got his lip pierced, Calum was just there for moral support. It was like super awkward the whole appointment, and towards the end, he asked me if I wanted to come see their concert. Obviously why would I pass up a free concert I have nothing else to do. Also apparently there is gonna be an afterparty, and I’m sure there is definitely going to be some awkward moments, but ill keep you updated.  It should be fine though because Ildri will be there so I’ll just stay by her. So the concert is today wish me luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had taken me like three hours to figure out what to wear. I obviously didn’t have any band merch that I could wear. Then I found a bag at the back of my closet of clothes that I had never worn from when Ildri and I had gone shopping.

It was a black tank top that says “school sucks start a band”, black skinny jeans with slits in the knees, some random bracelets, some black converse, and like curled my hair kinda not really.

~~~~~~~

Cal and I had been texting a lot lately so I just asked him to text me the adress to their house thingy that they were staying at, and I was currently trying to find it. I should’ve called a taxi or ridden the bus, but I thought I could find it on my own. Obviously, I was wrong.

After fiffteen minutes of wandering aimlessly around, I finally found their street. It didn’t take long to find the house because every other lawn on the street looked perfect except theirs.

I walked up the sidewalk and rang the doorbell. I heard a lot of yelling and even a loud crash coming from inside.

“CALUM THOMAS HOOD JUST OPEN THE STINKIN DOOR!” A voice yelled and I could tell that it was obviously Michael.

“Michael you are yelling,” I could hear Ashton say.

Suddenly the door swung open, and I saw Calum with a really red face.

‘Umm Hey Addie!” he says with a big smile.

“Hey Cal... and others,” I said laughing.

“We have to leave in like 10 minutes cuz we’re always late and our tour manager is getting mad,” Ashton laughed.

“Okay!” I said.

“Here I wanna give you a tour super fast!” Calum said grabbing my arm and pulling me into a random room.

“Umm..okay,” I laughed awkwardly.

He walked into the doorway to the left to the door, and it was the living room.

“So this is the living room. We pretty much spend all of our time in here gaming it up. Michael has pretty much claimed all the gaming devices though,” he laughs.