Chapter 2: Biana POV

Sophie gasped quietly after I had said that. 

"But..But that's gonna make it so much harder for me to steal the thing!" she stammered.

I sighed.

I had hoped she would take it well and be confident about her mission. 

"Yeah I know," I mumbled, sitting back in my seat.

"That's why you have to go a little earlier then scheduled," Agent Forkle popped up right next to me, making us all scream. 

"You kids and your screaming," he grumbled after we had calmed down a little.

Fitz, my brother, who was also Agent Telepath, mumbled, "Well, what do you expect? You were literally eavesdropping on us, and we didn't know. Then, you just come out of nowhere and expect us to act like this happen everyday?" 

I stifled my laugh.

Meanwhile, Agent Forkle didn't find this remark funny and raised an eyebrow at my brother.

"Yes, Agent Telepath. This indeed happens everyday, yet you kids act like you had a heart attack when you see me," he argued, his tone making it clear that it was the end of the discussion.

My brother muttered something that I could not catch and slouched in his seat.

Yeah....

....you could say that this happened everyday.

That was why everyone seemed unfazed by the small argument.

"Sooo....what time will I be leaving?" Sophie asked Agent Forkle.

He stroked his double chin, part of his disguise so no one could recognize him in the Lost Cities.

"We will let you know later, Ms. Foster. I shall get going now," he said after a minute of pondering. 

We all sighed, though we should've gotten used to this by now. 

He does this almost everyday.

No answers.

It's like everyone has forgotten that we are part of the Black Swan too.

The only thing they remember are our "code names".

Not saying I'm jealous or anything but....

Sophie's usually the one who gets to go on all these cool missions and stuff.

Just because she's been here longer than us.

Again, I'm not jealous...

It's just...

They call me 'Agent Vanisher' for a reason y'know? 

If I go on a mission like Sophie's, mark my words, NO ONE will be able to catch me, see me, or find me. 

I'll get the job done quick and easy.

Still, I am NOT jealous. 

...