Haunted Love -04

With all the courage I had I went back to that house.
I entered the house and called out.

Y/n- look I don't know you?? Who r u?? Why u after me?? What wrong have I done to you???
Look if u really want to kill me just kill me once. Don't give me pain in installments.
JUST KILL ME ONCE ONLY!!!

started to cry bitterly and fell on the floor. While crying I slept.

??? - I saw her crying and my heart ached at the sight , idk why....
I found her beautiful but.... Am I in love with her...

I picked her up and took her to my bedroom. The best in the house.

     *next morning*

I woke up in a soft bed and bedsheets with a sweet fragrance. I looked around and saw a completely different room which was incredibly beautiful.

"Where I am? "

"Where I am? "

I got up and came out, I was feeling a bit weird but I got ready and left for my work.

*it's been 2 weeks , and nothing has happened accept those screams and growls as usual, but now I'm used to it *

Now I'm started to feel someone's presence near me. Some breaths and sniffs.

One day I was working in my room and suddenly I felt a kiss on my nape.

I quickly turned back to see what it is.
Saw nothing.

I was about to go back to my seat when I heard something fell on the top floor.
*I've never visited there earlier*

I went and tried to check and open the door of a huge room.
*I guess it is as the door is also large*

But it didn't open.
I was going back when I heard the door opening with a sharp noise.

I quickly went there and saw the door opened a bit.

I opened it and went inside. It was dark in there, there were windows but we're covered with curtains.
Alot of dust was there which made me cough.

I started to clean up. It took me 2 days to clean it all.

After cleaning it all, I saw some curtain was there on a wall.

I removed it and saw something amazing. I was shocked and froze at my place.

His face was a bit destroyed but his eyes made me fall in love with him

God, who he might be???