Venus x Jupiter

"Djin...Are you there?"

The soft voice from outside INVISO's office. Djin who woke up from his catnap went to the door and open. He looked at Dayang who wearing red modern Baju Kurung as the working shift is over.

"Hey, Dayang. Did Zain called me for a hand?"
"No...Are...you busy right now?"

Djin shocked yet he has to stay cool in front of Dayang with formal respect. The irony, he sweated and stamped for a while.

"Y...Yes...I, I MEAN! No...What happened?"
"You see...I need your help to...Bring me to Florist Shop to buy some flowers..."
"Sure! You wait for me at the parking lot while I need to change my clothes. Around 5-10 minutes, I'll come."

Dayang nodded and left Djin for changing his clothes. At the parking lot, Dayang waits at Djin's white Audi car. Then, she spotted Djin comes to her with a simple white V-neck t-shirt, black trousers & monochromic Jordans. Dayang just shook her head yet felt fine to him. Djin unlocked his car and both of them entered.

On the highway, Djin drives the car at a speed of 90 km/h while Dayang making live streaming with Instagram. He turned on the FLY.fm radio station and asked her about the flower.

"So,Da-..."
"Call me 'Yang',Djin"
"Okay...Yang?Why do you need some flowers? Is your relatives birthday or prank Sir Rama?"
"Actually, it's for my friend."
"Seriously? Does that puta want really fresh flowers? Why she didn't ask you to buy a prop bouquet? That's will save your money..."

Dayang turned off her phone and explained.

"She said 'The fresh flowers resemble the true love blooms until the end. The passionate & amour-ness must hold until the end of the life"
"Pfft, sound more 'devil seduces of lust for me"
"Djin...If I was her, I will put a light-sabre into your pendejo and... "
"Woah, Woah! Don't be such emotional! But I swear, that rose like a dangerous weapon...Like, if your finger pricked at that roses' thorns and bleed, who will respond it?"
"Have you never been any florist, Djin?"

Djin muted and didn't want to fight Dayang back as some quotes said," Girls always RIGHT."15 minutes later, they arrived at Florist Shop. Djin opened the door for Dayang & she smiled at him. In Djin's mind, he "cia,cia,cia"!Both of them entered the Florist Shop. Djin was quite amazed at all the flowers in that shop except roses. He looked around while Dayang looks some red roses for her friend. One of the sellers greets Djin...

"Good day, sir! May I help you?"
"My friend wants to search a rose while I accompany her...."

From far away, Dayang called Djin to come into the area of the rose. He went to her and saw some roses bouquet.
Dayang put one of the roses to Djin's nose and suddenly he sneezed continuously. Djin runs out of the shop and releases his tension. Now, Dayang knows the reason why Djin definitely hates roses. She runs and saw him suffers Anaphylaxis.

"Djin, are you okay?"
"Okay? Do you think this is okay?!! That devils' flowers is CARA DE MUERTO! If that CONO know the truth of that METALCORE ROGUE is a PINCHE PUNIETAS, she will REGRET WENT SHE DIE!"

SLAP!

Djin shocked and feel his left cheek. She looked at Dayang sober what he cursed. She stared and vent about his bad attitude.

"YOU WANK STAIN!Do you know how to RESPECT THE DEAD PEOPLE? If I know this will have happened, I willing to bring Ganz or Zain to this shop than BLOODY HELL like you!"

Dayang left Djin with a broken heart. He felt guilty want he cursed and didn't realise the sensitivity. She runs to the nearest bus stop and cries what Djin's furious condition. His reddish skin glows brighter when he bangs about his allergic issues and cause her fears to death. But when she thinks again, Dayang realises her mistakes that only Djin didn't know about her friend's death as he always busy with his mentees while the other Pillars were having take 5.

"Do you want some Sakura Frappuccino o Dark Chocolate Latte?"

Dayang turned around and saw Djin brought two Quincy Starbucks drinks & a plastic of rose petals. She looked at his face and hugged him tightly.

"DJIN! How could you persuade me like that!"
"Hold your horses, Dayang!The public look at us..."
"*Sniff* Sorry about everything. I want that Sakura..."

Both of them sit on the bench and trade their apologies.

"Here...Sorry because I'm such a BIG JERK OF PISS POT just now. I have to control my blame..."
"Don't be a NOB JANGLER, Djin. It's also my fault as I forgot to inform it."
"Apologies...Accepted?Oh here, I bought some rose petals for you."
"Th...thanks.These petals...were colour unique? Is this really a rose petal?"
"That GOBSHITE florist said 'It's Black Rose from Turkey; some people called it fake until they see beyond their eyes. In Babylon 5 series; it was a death symbol. Since both of your agreement has over, I give you 2 black roses as your desperate in love with her."
"And, why do you find with that roses? I thought you're allergic with..."
"VODKA!"

Dayang confused about what INVISO related to roses and Vodka.

"Vodka is an alcoholic drink, right? What it's related to your sickness?"
"It may sound silly, but I definitely allergic to roses because of vodka. They use Vodka to prevent bacteria grows on that flower. I definitely suffer Cabernet Sauvignon & Asian Glow effect when I scent alcohol based fragrance. You might notice I used Roll-On perfume as it's non-alcoholic,anti-acetaldehyde, sulfites & histamine. Sorry if I forgot to explain..."
"Oh...now I wonder you acted so weird. But, it's fine when you explain it to me!"
"Back from the cause, how she died?"
"Leukemia...The vet said; they tried their best to treat her..."
"Wait, WHAT? Your cat died? I thought it's..."
"Sorry for that silly secret. Yet, when you take care & loves that something you adore, you will feel it sorrow when it leaves you forever..."

INVISO muted. He pulls & carries Dayang to his car 10 meters away from the bus stop. Her face turned red, yet calm as her person that she loves the most willing to cheer it up when she in the blues.

--------------------------------------
"Sir Uno, wake up!"

Uno awakes and saw Cinco. He stretches his body and asked for the report.
"What's the news?"
"Dos, Trez & Aaron has arrived. Should I call them?"
"No, let them take 5 while I need to clean up. You may leave this office."
"Thanks, Sir Uno."

Cinco left Uno's office. Uno arranged his table and see his vase of red, white and black roses. Uno smells their scent and reminisces his past with Dayang. He smiled and left the office.

-The End-