photoshoot

"Y/n!" Are you almost ready?" Juliet, the camera woman, asks me politely. I nod, fixing any last touches to my hair. Juliet grabs me by the wrist and pulls me out of my chair, obviously rushing.

"Who am I working with today?" I question, pulling my wrist away and scrunching my hair up a bit, trying to add a bit more volume to it.

"Aidan Turner," She replies, trying to catch her breath from running after me. I nod at her answer.

Most people I work with, I've at least heard their names. But Aidan Turner.. Doesn't ring a bell.

The scent of perfumes and hairsprays fill my nostrils as we walk through millions of hallways and busy rooms. Juliet's pace quickens as she checks her watch. We race through rooms, nearly jogging until we arrive at the destination.

I walk over to the blank white set, checking the mirror for any imperfections on my skin.

"Lovely outfit," I hear a deep masculine voice whispering in my ear. I jump backwards, bumping into a tall figure. His body is stiff and doesn't flinch. His warm hands place themselves on my shoulders, spinning me around to face him.

He's beautiful.

His eyebrows are furrowed inwards in a cocky way. His deep brown eyes glance into mine, glowing slightly in the fancy ring light. His lips are curved into a childish smirk as he looks down at me. My eyes are stuck on his perfect brown curls, matching with his pleasing stubble.

"Done?" He asks, caressing his hand against my cheek. I snap back into reality.

"Done what?" I ask. He chuckles, his perfectly white teeth shining brightly. I admire him already. My eyes make my way down his body, noticing his charming outfit. He wears a black blazer, a white button up shirt with a puffy collar, and black dress pants. His hands have silver rings on every finger, but not ones you'd get married with.

"Checking me out," He scoffs, brushing off his blazer and adjusting it on his shoulders.

My mouth drops and my face turns cherry red.

"No need to be embarrassed, milady!" He pulls me towards his chest and runs his fingers through my hair. I inhaled his scent, he smelled of fresh peppermint tea. His warmth radiated off his body and flowed through me. Instantly, I felt safe.

"You're quite beautiful yourself, y/n," He whispers in my ear before I pull away from him. His eyes glisten as he stares at me. He looks as if he's never seen a woman in his life. He looks at me... as if I'm the only girl in the world.

"Aidan! Y/n!" Juliet calls for us. Aidan blushes a bit, embarrassed about Juliet noticing their encounter. But honestly, Juliet couldn't care less. She needs this shoot done as quickly as possible.

We walk over to the center of the set, moving our bodies as Juliet and our other producers call out.

Aidan's back brushes against mine. I shiver and he chuckles, slightly pushing me over.

"Aidan!" One of the producers scolds him, not expecting this childish behavior from him.

"Sorry," He blurts out, trying to hold in his obvious laugh. I scoff as I reposition myself, now brushing my back against his. I can already sense his smirk.

"Knock it off," I whisper, now trying to hold in my own laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------after the shoot

"Y/n," The familiar voice echoes in my ear.

"Yes?" I ask politely, knowing I'll probably get some sort of 'punishment' if I don't.

"You did amazing," He answers, discreetly slipping his fingers through mine before placing his other hand on my waist. I slightly tense up as I feel his touch against me.

"You too," I reply, letting out a small snicker. Aidan twirls my body around and rests his hand on my cheek. His thumb moves in circles as I close my eyes. I feel his warm embrace as he pulls me close to his chest again. His warm tea scent reminds me of how safe I feel next to him. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Technically, we're dismissed," Aidan states out of nowhere.

"Yeah.." I reply, a bit concerned about what he'll say next.

"Come to my place," He responds, inhaling his fear of rejection.

I gasp at his comment. We just met today? How can I trust him? Then again, why would I be partnered up with someone who might be a threat to me? I held my breath, my mind racing with many possibilities.

"Sorry, y/n. It's too early, I know-" Aidan starts before being cut off.

"I'd love to come to your place," I smirk at him. Aidan's smile grows large and childish, as usual. He throws me into the air and carries me in bridal-style. I wail and laugh as he races out of the building, flying around corners as people stare at us, concerned.

I look into his champagne eyes, I notice the glimmer that still shines in his eyes. That glimmer has been there since he first saw my face.