chapter one

It is now 4 years after Kian and Emma were born. They are both really beautiful. Kian had the same voice as his daddy Niall, chocolate brown hair and deep blue eyes. Emma on the other hand looked like me. She had great acting skills, brown wavy hair and emerald green eyes.

Niall and I also got married last year. Kian and Emma were the bridesmades. Kian looked so cute in his little tuxedo and Emma looked like a little princess.

One Direction is still as good as it was 4 years ago. They dont tour as much as they used to though but they probably will go on tour in a few months.

Louis broke up with eleanor 3 years ago and Harry broke up with Shona last year and started dating Taylor Swift for about 2 months. After their break ups Louis and Harry both came out.

Since One Direction got unsigned by modest! Management they got signed by a different management and ever since then, the boys seem a lot happier than they used to be with their old management. Their old management was really strict and made it really hard for Louis and Harry to express their feelings for eachother because Modest! Management is strictly against homosexuals and gay relationships.

Zayn and Perrie are still together though. Perrie is pregnant, the baby should come in a few weeks now.

Liam and Danielle also got married after me and Niall got married. They had an amazing wedding with a lot of friends and Liam also did sort of a contest for fans to come to the wedding because he is so close with the fans and he just wanted a few fans on the wedding.

Also Danielle and Liam got a baby girl last year. Her name is Charlotte and she has curly hair like Danielle and beautiful brown eyes like Liam.

As you can hear everything kind of stayed the same as it was 4 years ago. Only everyone got older. But there is one thing that did change.

Pete is back in the picture since last week.