Darling~

Thank you for requesting this! ❤️
This is girl x boy, I'm trying to make it a little fluff but some angst.

Nightmare was horribly sick. He was outside all day in the cold snow. SD was as well, but he had a coat unlike Nightmare.

Nightmare layed in bed. SD slowly opened the door then closed without Nightmare noticing.

He was holding medicine and a cup of water. He sat down beside Nightmare.
"Hello, Darling~," Nightmare opened his eyes and saw him. She had an annoyed look on her face. Nightmare didn't want to be bothered. "You must take your medicine, Darling," Nightmare refused. "No! It's gross and I don't like taking medicine,"
SD walked off.

A.few hours later Nightmare complained about how sick she was to SD. SD offered the medicine. She still declined.
This continued to happen.

Nightmare was with SD. She looked worse than before. SD soon got annoyed by this and went to grab the medicine. He telported to Nightmare who once again declined the medicine. SD put the medicine in his mouth. "I don't wa-"
SD kissed Nightmare without letting her finish her sentence. "Ew! Gross," Nightmare complained.
•After this they just fell asleep and cuddled together•

I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted. I hope you enjoyed. This is also my first story, sorry if it's cringe. I'm also really sorry it's short. It's the middle of the night right now. (1:35 am)