Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

LISA'S POV

I looked at Jennie's direction. She's busy laughing and talking to the girls she met just an hours ago.

The first time I saw her, she's so cold, no expressions, strict but behind all those cover ups, she's clingy and friendly.

"These are all new Lisa."

What does she mean by that? I don't really get it, I don't want to put any meanings in that statement but it feels different.

She looked at my direction and smiled.

We're in a small party in the Island.

My friend invited me here  and I brought her. I remembered what Chaeng told me after I brought Jennie to my condo.

FLASHBACK...

I was about to lay down beside Jennie, but my phone vibrated.

"Hello?"

"Who's this?" I asked frowning.

"Lisa, this is me Chae Young."

It's an unknown number.

"Okay what is it?"

"Is Jennie with you?"

"Yes, she's drunk. I brought her here in my condo. Wait where are you?"

"I'm busy, I left the party early, because of an important matter, I'm sorry but can you please take care of Jennie? Please?"

I frowned.

"Hey! Chipmunk? Are you alright? Where are you?"

"I'm fine, I'm with Jisoo. Don't worry, please take care of her, she doesn't know the outside things."

My forehead furrows when I heard it.

"What do you mean?"

"Please, I'll call you when I'm not busy anymore, I will take her if my problem is already done, please Lisa."

I look at Jennie who is sleeping peacefully on my bed.

"Yes."

END OF FLASHBACK.

Outside world? Is she that innocent?

But I'm really comfortable with her smile, her laugh, her moves. When she smiles at me, I can't help but smile also.

"Sorry."

I stood up and went to them when I saw someone bumped her.

"I'm sorry." Jennie apologize even if she's not the one who bumped the lady.

"Hey." I looked at the woman angrily when she pushed Jennie.

"Lisa!" She hugged me but I pushed her.

"Melody, what are you doing? You're drunk."

She's pulling me closer to her. I pushed her, she looked at me and frowned.

"This damn idiot woman bumped me." Maarte niyang sabi while pointing Jennie.

"I saw it, it's your fault."

"Is she your girlfriend?" I didn't answer. "How poor you are for loving an idiot woman."

"Shut up!" I shouted.

One of her friends grabbed her away when I glared at her. I sighed and turn to face Jennie  but she's not behind me anymore.

"Where is she?"