Mystery in the Paper

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
f/c - favorite color
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

💛Y/N POV💛

I wake up and slip on my f/c cottagecore short dress, with the floral pattern. Then I put on my knee high boots.

The dress design looks like this (color of your choice):

I tell Rikko to fly into my purse, "we're going to walk today

I tell Rikko to fly into my purse, "we're going to walk today."

"Why so earlyyy?"

I chuckle lightly, "because I want to have as much time as I can to figure out more about-"

"Your family, yeah but you could've waitedddd."

"No complaints Rikko, I have a bunch of blueberries for you."

"OoOoo ok I'll stop," he dives back into the bag.

{45 min later at school}

I see Alya up ahead, "hey..."

She turns and runs to me, "OH Y/N I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW THE RUMORS WEREN'T TRUE THEY JUST SEEMED TRUE!"

"It's ok! Really-" She hugs me really tight, "uh Alya you can let go now." I laugh nervously.

"Right sorry!"

"I-"

"Oh hey do you want to come to the girls night tonight? It's just a sleepover at my house! Marinette, Rose, Juleka, Rose, Alix, Mylene and I will be there!"

"Oh uhm-" I look at the school. I could use the time to do research, but I need more friends right? More friends less enemies? "Ok I'm in!"

"GREAT! I can't waitttt!" she claps her hands and runs into school.

I look at Rikko, he shrugs his shoulders, "let's go Kara danvers. You want info so chop chop."

I try not to laugh.