Opening for Luke Bryan

There will be sex scenes in this story throughout so just a warning it will be steamy.  Hope you like it this is my first story so I will try and do my best.

It was a Sunday March 1, 2015 and Kimberly was sitting in her room trying to write a new song for their new album. Suddenly she got this idea in her head that she should date well she new that love and her did not match.  She knew she didn't believe in love.  Well her brothers Reid and Neil came in and said that they had an announcement to make that they were just offered to go on tour with a big headliner in country music.  Kimberly thought that would be there chance to meet different fans and and make some new ones and maybe see some familiar faces.She was curious as to who the artist was and if they would like to tour with that artist, then she asked her brothers who it was and Reid and Neil said Luke Bryan.

Kimberly's POV

When they said that it was Luke I was speechless God knows that we are friends and a that I have huge crush on him.  I am so glad that he isn't married I told myself.  Then I was curious to when the tour started and what the name was so we could prepare for it.

Neil's POV

When Kimberly asked when the tour started I said that it starts on May 1, 2015 and runs up to Oct 29, 2015 and that there will be stadium's played as well.  Then when we thought about playing stadiums we got nervous. Just the thought of playing to that big of a capacity was breath taking let alone nerve-racking.

Reid's POV

I told Kimberly that the tour is called Kick Up The Dust Tour and she said that she knew it was going to be a great tour and to let Luke and Capitol know that we accept his offer and that we would love to go on tour with him. I did as Kimberly said and made the phone call Luke was beyond thrilled as we were too. Touring with Luke was gonna be a huge milestone for us and that it would really help our career out also.

Neil's POV

I texted my sis Kimberly all the dates and she was excited. The first dates we were to play in May was the last dates of his That's My Kind of Night Tour which started May 1 and ended May 7. Then we start the Kick Up The Dust Tour on May 8. We was also excited to make new friends in Sam Hunt and Kacey Musgraves who were also opening on select dates.