28. Investigation.

Here is your chapter..!

.
.
.

It's been 10 minutes since doctors rushed inside but didn't came back till now. Everyone's face were tensed. Avneet was more scared now. She didn't spoke a single word from the time the bullet passed Sidd's arm. She is just quite. Abhi was standing there with an unknown feeling knowing deep inside that his brother is a fighter.

One doctor came out. Abhi stood attentive while Vaishu was still consoling Avneet in her embrace. "It's a murder case. He has been shoted. We need police's statement or else we can't start the treatment." Doctor blurted. Avneet became more scared now as police would come, will record the statements and if she took Ram's name, no one would believe espically this police and media who are all with him. It seems like they are doing their duty, job but from inside they all are with Ram and why not. He is a big politician running the country either with loyalty or money it doesn't matter. The all a kind of slaves of Ram who are willing to do anything for Ram. Just for money.

             "Di..No, please don't call police di." Cried Avneet violently shaking. Vaishu gestured her closer to herslef calming her. As soon as doctor heard her he narrowed his eyes at Abhi. "I think you all are his culprit only that's why you are afraid of calling police. Right Mr.." the doctor stated suspiciously eyeing Abhi who was furning in anger. Abhi didn't let him complete his bloddy statement and dragged his collar stepping towards him until he hit him on the wall. "Abhi..!" Called Vaishu as she was also afraid of all the sources. She also know no one would be there for them if something wrong happened either they will be blamed for everything.

"He is my blood brother. More closest to me than anything and if you want to listen the truth then listen Ram the big politician of the country that coward shot my brother." said Abhi in his most dangerous low voice. The doctor's eyes widen. "Mr. Ram Singh ?" The doctor asked confirming not believing his ears. Abhi nodded as he left his collar. "Sorry Sir, but police's statement is very important. All I can do is start your brother's treatment now but no one should come to know about it. " the doctor explained in polite manner. Abhi nodded and went with doctor to sign some papers.

Here Avneet was sobbing badly. "Di..di I didn't did anything. Please save me from police. I didn't did anything. " muttered Avneet still. "Shh everything is fine. " consoled Vaishu still embracing Avneet.  The police entered and investigating they landed up infront of Vaishneet. "Madam, are you the relatives of the boy who got shot..?" Asked a police inspector eyeing Vaishneet. Avni got more scared and got silent. Abhi paced till Vaishneet as he saw the police officers asking them something. "I am his brother. Talk to me." said Abhi as he stood beside Vaishneet like a protective brother and husband.

"We want patients statement." informed the inspector.

"Go take it but I hope you to be loyal not being a money puppy." warned Abhi as he stepped closer to the inspector.

"Its our task. We know how to handle it." taunted inspector taking his cap off.

"Its your duty but many are traitors over here." taunted Abhi again. Inspector just shook his head eyeing Abhi and left to have a seat at a distance from Abhi, Vaishu and Avneet. Abhi sat as he pressed the spot between his eyebrows with a tensed expression. Vaishu was a console tower for everyone. No matter how much one is in trouble Vaishu will always be very supportive and calm and that's her best quality which Abhi likes the most. Her most loved quality landed Abhi falling for her.

She slightly slided her hand and gripped Abhi's shoulder. He looked at her. "Everything would be fine soon." consoled Vaishu. Abhi left a homorous chuckle. "I don't know how you are so strong. I thought I would come back home and will take Ashu along with us but it..i-its becoming more complicated day by day." complained Abhi with disappointment dipping from his words.